09/04 - Tambourine Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
after 10pm CST.. I wonder if the Sergey runs are done. 228 total w/ the random little batches that hit over the last few hours.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Heuristics' Effect in Long Form Short Story Reading | Accept
Requester: Chris Gamsby [A1MYQH604DRFN3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: I'm conducting this research in order to learn more about how people understand materials they read. The data I collect here will help researchers better understand what role normal cognition plays in everyday reading
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

charlie

Reaction score
Title: Heuristics' Effect in Long Form Short Story Reading | Accept
Requester: Chris Gamsby [A1MYQH604DRFN3] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: I'm conducting this research in order to learn more about how people understand materials they read. The data I collect here will help researchers better understand what role normal cognition plays in everyday reading
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]
if it doesn't work for you then make sure your chrome (if you're using that) is updated and all cookies, temp files etc are cleared out. I had problems with it on IE and it finally took me clearing out and updating my Chrome.

Reactions: Michele

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
Thanks!!! That means a lot to me. We currently have a colony of 25 cats between my yard and my 4 neighbors yards. We back up to a field and people dump cats and then they multiply. I took a class with our local cat coalition and my husband and I decided we would do what we could. It has been super time consuming between buying traps borrowing traps getting up at 5am to go wait in line for 2 hours before they open to make sure we get in. (they only take 10-12 ferals on Monday's and Wednesday's at the place by us) So at least we are making a difference (I hope)
If you value service work, yes, we try to find the way that fits best. Humane Society and centers like CARDV (Center Against Rape and Domestic Violence), I volunteer for these groups. Have for over 2 decades now. You can tell a lot about a person, by how they treat animals, or show empathy. If I were in your neighborhood, I'd volunteer to help with the traps and transport. It's inspiring to hear about your work.

Reactions: K'Lee and jklmnop

Minx2121

Reaction score
Has anybody else done the survey for testing a music app, you have to upload a screen recording of you doing a few tasks on the youtube app. Just wondering if anybody else that did had trouble uploading because it wouldn't for me and now going back and forth with the requester....

turkinusa

Reaction score
Has anybody else done the survey for testing a music app, you have to upload a screen recording of you doing a few tasks on the youtube app. Just wondering if anybody else that did had trouble uploading because it wouldn't for me and now going back and forth with the requester....
i did that earlier today. it took a loooong time for my file to upload due to its size, but eventually it did. already all paid out too

Reactions: Minx2121

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks!!! That means a lot to me. We currently have a colony of 25 cats between my yard and my 4 neighbors yards. We back up to a field and people dump cats and then they multiply. I took a class with our local cat coalition and my husband and I decided we would do what we could. It has been super time consuming between buying traps borrowing traps getting up at 5am to go wait in line for 2 hours before they open to make sure we get in. (they only take 10-12 ferals on Monday's and Wednesday's at the place by us) So at least we are making a difference (I hope)
it does make a difference. I did it for six years; my daughter's mother created a 501c3 non profit.. but it just took way too much time.
we handled mostly cats, but also helped people with dogs
we would go around the neighborhoods near us and just pick up cats off the street, friendly or not.
they'd get fixed, they'd get fed (of course), they'd get up to date on shots
if the cats were friendly and clearly not feral, we'd clip nails, and remove tangled knots in their fur
(visible knots in the fur of feral cats were handled with caution only while the cat was out of sorts from the anesthesia during the spay/recovery)
and they also always got front line for fleas and ticks
cats were returned where they were picked up

my ex and her mom were shocked at me one day
I picked up a cat near a group of five or six bigger looking guys in North Philly, and one guy was like "yo, what do you think you're doing with my cat"

I walked back up to them, gave them our card, and explained that the cat is going to be cleaned, nails done, given shots or vaccines or whatever the vet did, flea/tick drop, pills for worms, and also spayed

guy looked at me and said "..oh. how much?" "free" "ok dude, here, let me give you my number, that's amazing, blah blah blah..."
we were lucky to have a vet work with us (and her two assistants became friends of the family) as well as lots of assistance from the spca and also animal control team.

Last edited:
Reactions: K'Lee and jklmnop

charlie

Reaction score
for testing a music app? how big is your file?

Minx2121

Reaction score
i did that earlier today. it took a loooong time for my file to upload due to its size, but eventually it did. already all paid out too
It might just be my connection or something then, it keeps telling me something went wrong and to try again. Glad to hear it worked for you :)

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It might just be my connection or something then, it keeps telling me something went wrong and to try again. Glad to hear it worked for you :)
Are you trying to upload it with your phone? Maybe you could try sending it to your email or another spot on the cloud or your pc, and upload it from your computer? If I have trouble, I'll usually post the vid to the cloud, then give them the link. Then I can be assured that the issue isn't on my end anymore.:)

turkinusa

Reaction score
keep trying it. my file was like 221 mb and i had to click the Upload button several times before it actually started uploading (although that could also be because of my very old phone and very cracked screen ha)

Reactions: Minx2121 and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I've been sooo sick for 2 days, with a crushing migraine. Starting to not hurt as bad. Still queasy. Probably need to put something in my gut.:vomit::hungover::hurting:
Miss y'all. Maybe back tonight.:)

charlie

Reaction score
keep trying it. my file was like 221 mb and i had to click the Upload button several times before it actually started uploading (although that could also be because of my very old phone and very cracked screen ha)
goodness. a typical mp3 is around 4-6 MB. what did you have to upload? yikes.

Dmillan

Reaction score
It's been a struggle for the past 3 hours, I've only been able to make about $5 in this time. Giving it another 30 minutes and calling it a night.

charlie

Reaction score
also.. is the hit the MeasuringU research one? If so I just caught it. I'll take a look in a bit after i finish another survey i also caught.

Reactions: Jerami

Minx2121

Reaction score
Are you trying to upload it with your phone? Maybe you could try sending it to your email or another spot on the cloud or your pc, and upload it from your computer? If I have trouble, I'll usually post the vid to the cloud, then give them the link. Then I can be assured that the issue isn't on my end anymore.:)
The file is on my phone but I plugged my phone into my computer and accessed it through my computer to upload, I might try the email thing or something, thank you :)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Minx2121

Reaction score
I've been sooo sick for 2 days, with a crushing migraine. Starting to not hurt as bad. Still queasy. Probably need to put something in my gut.:vomit::hungover::hurting:
Miss y'all. Maybe back tonight.:)
Feel better!

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.