09/04 - Tambourine Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
$2.46 and none of the kids are awake yet ... guess I'll get working out done early and maybe the hungover requesters will wake up a bit later!

Minx2121

Reaction score
Title: 15-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 180903(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.53 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 76 | TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;Exc: [3323138-104827] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;Location In US

Reactions: mboone73 and jan

jan

Reaction score
My teenager is up, showered, and dressed - and yet we don't leave for at least another half hour.
Must be the first day of her sophomore year:celebrate2:

sofaslug

my cat's he-bitch
Reaction score
Morning all.

Wanted to take a minute and apologize to everyone who I referred to Testable.org over the past several months. The site has always been slow, barely functional, and their new verification process that they released on Friday was the icing on the cake for me. They say it is optional to receive 'premium' surveys but it is pointless. All they are doing is verifying the identity of someone who may potentially use a bot - and I, personally, don't want the site to have my private, personally identifiable information like a driver's license or passport ID on file.

Costi, who seems to be the one running the show over there, has come across as cocky and arrogant in the Facebook group. He even went so far as to assert that Prolific copied their new style (which was in beta before Testable went live) of copying Testable's page layout and style of operating.

Again, I am sorry for ever recommending that site to anyone. It is a joke.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Morning all.

Wanted to take a minute and apologize to everyone who I referred to Testable.org over the past several months. The site has always been slow, barely functional, and their new verification process that they released on Friday was the icing on the cake for me. They say it is optional to receive 'premium' surveys but it is pointless. All they are doing is verifying the identity of someone who may potentially use a bot - and I, personally, don't want the site to have my private issues.

Costi, who seems to be the one running the show over there, has come across as cocky and arrogant in the Facebook group. He even went so far as to assert that Prolific copied their new style (which was in beta before Testable went live) of copying Testable's page layout and style of operating.

jeez, that's so stupid. I don't think you should be sorry, though. You were just trying to be nice :)

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
Morning all.

Wanted to take a minute and apologize to everyone who I referred to Testable.org over the past several months. The site has always been slow, barely functional, and their new verification process that they released on Friday was the icing on the cake for me. They say it is optional to receive 'premium' surveys but it is pointless. All they are doing is verifying the identity of someone who may potentially use a bot - and I, personally, don't want the site to have my private, personally identifiable information like a driver's license or passport ID on file.

Is Prolific still the top dog when it comes to survey sites? Aside from Turk, of course.. if it would even count as one.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Tri is out and all the medicine is in her. My cat came out, saw her, and ran back into the room. This dog is ruining my cat lover life guys.

To stay on topic. i hope mturk picks up again soon.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: 15-Minute Consumer Experience Survey - 180903(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Zhongqiang Huang [A1C8ZTH39EDBSM] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.53 Generosity
★★★★ 4.67 Fairness
★★★★ 4.67 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 76 | TOS Flags: 4
Submit a new TO review
Description: In this study, participants will be asked to respond to some consumption questions. There are no right or wrong answers.
Time: 7200
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000;Exc: [3323138-104827] DoesNotExist ;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;Location In US
10 minutes.

Status
Not open for further replies.