09/04 - Mturk The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Azazael

Reaction score
I havent really played since cata. My brother still plays. But I got so completely lost and just annoyed at what the world became in that expansion. Cata wasnt fun. It was a chore. I'd cap out and go play in the deadmines.
Cata was meh, MoP was utter shit, grindgrindgrindgrindgrind...get rep, grindgrindgrind. wasnt fun at all, most people i knew quit not long after MoP came out cause the daily grind just wasnt fun. WoD was slightly better but still felt grindy at times. Legion I hear is good, slightly grindy at first but then tapers off

TBH this is the first time I've been hyped to play WoW hardcore. I did raiding in WoD and was meh about it. I look forward to WQ grinds and stuff now. Legion is pretty good. The class redesigns are great too. My main is a DK UH but I want to somehow progression raid with a monk and war as well. I won't have time though.

Monk is hella tight on its rotation. Super high skill cap and its incredibly rewarding. Its pretty much fighting game combos though. Think EVO training lol.
feral bear druid, frost DK are my two "mains". i have others but everyone pretty much fell along the wayside (except my hunter who kinda pugged anything/everthing). i just couldnt get too excited with WoD on leveling so i kinda just said meh once I got them to the garrisons and would sit and run those missions over and over

Reactions: <Gucci> and TobyF

Azazael

Reaction score
K topic jump anyone do anything this weekend/for labor day?
I saw don't breathe last night at the movies yiikes I don't recommend it.....
slept, cleaned some for the next week when K is coming by to help redesign the house.
i made brownies with pb.....thats about it.
was the movie THAT bad? i dont know anyone that saw it yet

i slept. life is a success.
i actually got almost 4.5 hours of solid sleep today. K got called off work, messaged me saying I could stay home and didnt need to get her and man.....daylight sleeping is niiiiiiiice, i love my blackout curtains

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
slept, cleaned some for the next week when K is coming by to help redesign the house.
i made brownies with pb.....thats about it.
was the movie THAT bad? i dont know anyone that saw it yet

i actually got almost 4.5 hours of solid sleep today. K got called off work, messaged me saying I could stay home and didnt need to get her and man.....daylight sleeping is niiiiiiiice, i love my blackout curtains
it is nice. dont ruin it by playing wow. then youll get 1.5 hours.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

Thomas The Turk Engine

Island of Sodor
Reaction score
Anyone know if Zoltars drop today? I only started doing them last week so not sure if this is the week they don't. From what I gather its 2 weeks on, 1 week off?

Reactions: <Gucci>

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Cata was meh, MoP was utter shit, grindgrindgrindgrindgrind...get rep, grindgrindgrind. wasnt fun at all, most people i knew quit not long after MoP came out cause the daily grind just wasnt fun. WoD was slightly better but still felt grindy at times. Legion I hear is good, slightly grindy at first but then tapers off

feral bear druid, frost DK are my two "mains". i have others but everyone pretty much fell along the wayside (except my hunter who kinda pugged anything/everthing). i just couldnt get too excited with WoD on leveling so i kinda just said meh once I got them to the garrisons and would sit and run those missions over and over
Frost is bad :(. Shame because the spec is pretty cool on how they remade it. Just parses so low. Druid is strong everywhere though.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fun survey! -- Share your opinions! Fun and easy! We want to hear from you! | PANDA
Requester: Michele Margolis [A37T2GCBD6JVZL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.78 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give your opinions for money. Fun, easy, interesting
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Fun survey! -- Share your opinions! Fun and easy! We want to hear from you! | PANDA
Requester: Michele Margolis [A37T2GCBD6JVZL] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.78 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 9 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Give your opinions for money. Fun, easy, interesting
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95;Location is US
FUN FUN FUN FUN FUN!

Empress328

Semi Well-Known Member
Reaction score
Do this. Took me 7 minutes.
Title: Social Perceptions - 10 minute survey - psychology study (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Survey Studies for Pay [A3LCIQF1AIQ7J1] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☭☭☭☭☭ 3.45 Communicativity
☭☭☭☭ 4.18 Generosity
☭☭☭☭ 4.93 Fairness
☭☭☭☭ 4.85 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 115
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: In this study, you will offer your first impressions of others. ~10 minutes.
Time: 25 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 1000; Exc: [489796025-20521] has not been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US

Azazael

Reaction score
it is nice. dont ruin it by playing wow. then youll get 1.5 hours.
i never can sleep that long anyways, so meh

Frost is bad :(. Shame because the spec is pretty cool on how they remade it. Just parses so low. Druid is strong everywhere though.
yeah they beat frost into the dirt, im not happy. i used to be able to go solo a ton of stuff and now its beating me up. guess i will have to go back to blood once again, *sigh*

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
Anyone know if Zoltars drop today? I only started doing them last week so not sure if this is the week they don't. From what I gather its 2 weeks on, 1 week off?
no one really knows their schedule. they do post for several weeks, and then they seem to take a week or two off. at least, that's how the last few months have gone

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
no one really knows their schedule. they do post for several weeks, and then they seem to take a week or two off. at least, that's how the last few months have gone
I dunno man my father works at microsoft and he says the new digimon movie is going to be great.

The lack of sleep isn't getting to me.. I swear.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno man my father works at microsoft and he says the new digimon movie is going to be great.

The lack of sleep isn't getting to me.. I swear.
I saw a trailer for it, last week when I took my daughter to see kubo.
i've never been interested in digimon
but the trolls movie looks alright
and this other movie looks great, 'a monster calls'
but, I never watch movies or tv. at all. movies in theatres only happen for my kid,
and that's only like 6 or 7 per year

Last edited:
Reactions: corvid
Status
Not open for further replies.