09/04 - Mturk The Return

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
Got my WoW main up to 110 and geared in mythic gear. Done with all the dungeons this week so I'm done with that til Tuesday. Working on my main alt now though >.>

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Got my WoW main up to 110 and geared in mythic gear. Done with all the dungeons this week so I'm done with that til Tuesday. Working on my main alt now though >.>
back in my day. it took six months to get to level 60 and cap out. you kids today and your max capping your level in few days. youll never know my struggle in the wintergrasp. or the the original naxxrammas. Get offfff my laaaawn!

Azazael

Reaction score
you arent the first ive heard say that. a few friends complained that the content was pretty sad and they hit 110 thursday and were geared friday.

Reactions: A6_Foul_Out

Azazael

Reaction score
back in my day. it took six months to get to level 60 and cap out. you kids today and your max capping your level in few days. youll never know my struggle in the wintergrasp. or the the original naxxrammas. Get offfff my laaaawn!
hey, i was JUST thinking about you. any news about that "bonus" from Meier yet?

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
you arent the first ive heard say that. a few friends complained that the content was pretty sad and they hit 110 thursday and were geared friday.
Its entertaining but Mythic dungeons will never be hard for anyone that is capable. I pugged my last 3 cause my guild was locked out and I got it done(Pug dps is awful :|). Content is great though. Tell your friend to do Mythic + 8 and if they do that and challenge modes then they can say the content is sad XD.

I played in classic. I did that lol. I also played Everquest which is an even worse grind.

Reactions: <Gucci> and Azazael

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Its entertaining but Mythic dungeons will never be hard for anyone that is capable. I pugged my last 3 cause my guild was locked out and I got it done(Pug dps is awful :|). Content is great though. Tell your friend to do Mythic + 8 and if they do that and challenge modes then they can say the content is sad XD.

I played in classic. I did that lol. I also played Everquest which is an even worse grind.
hey dont mess with my grizzled vet gimmick. just go with it.

Azazael

Reaction score
i aint got shit man. I even emailed and they never replied. aaaaaaaaargh
yeah i was gonna email and it kept skipping my mind, emailing in a minute, i got the form already opened

they say its sad cause it seems more and more as the expacs go, the price is the same but the leveling content seems less and less. i mean ....really... 100-110 in 2 days? thats kinda sad for an xpac imo. id least expect a week or so, but *shrugs* its Blizz i guess

Reactions: <Gucci> and TobyF

Azazael

Reaction score
i still play WS when its not broken, Naxx 1 was horrible. AQ was HORRIBLE.....when the server wasn't crashing. *sigh* the good bad old days lol

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
i still play WS when its not broken, Naxx 1 was horrible. AQ was HORRIBLE.....when the server wasn't crashing. *sigh* the good bad old days lol
I havent really played since cata. My brother still plays. But I got so completely lost and just annoyed at what the world became in that expansion. Cata wasnt fun. It was a chore. I'd cap out and go play in the deadmines.

Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I still play at archive.org pacman and Oregon trail n shit :bag::bag::bag::bag::clown:

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
TBH this is the first time I've been hyped to play WoW hardcore. I did raiding in WoD and was meh about it. I look forward to WQ grinds and stuff now. Legion is pretty good. The class redesigns are great too. My main is a DK UH but I want to somehow progression raid with a monk and war as well. I won't have time though.

Monk is hella tight on its rotation. Super high skill cap and its incredibly rewarding. Its pretty much fighting game combos though. Think EVO training lol.

Last edited:
Reactions: Azazael and <Gucci>

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I heard blizzard knocked off the major private vanilla server.

that really sucks.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Magnolia-Fan

Reaction score
I was a silent observer of posts, the rat you shit on is a good person, all Yan thinks about is herself, So go there, went there. change your mind.

Reactions: Pleco

TobyF

Dummy
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
He's called Mr. Sarcasty pants . What do you expect?! duh...

Reactions: Azazael and Pleco
Status
Not open for further replies.