09/03 - Smart Sunday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TSolo315

SnapNCrackle
Administrator
Reaction score
I remember that. Still kind of depressed I didn't invest back then.
Not only would you have had to "invest" then, you would have had to hold it until now instead of selling when it HIT 50 or 100 or 200, or when it crashed, or when it bounced back, or when it was stagnating for years, etc. Not many people would have that kind of discipline/faith in bitcoin.

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Yeah, it sucks...I didn't really know much about it at the time. Didn't really think about it because I didn't really know much about investing, had an okay job, and never really dug into it. Now some 5-7 years later it skyrocketed. Been seeing people talk about investing in the other cryptocoins while others say it probably won't go that high.
i think it hits 20,000 a coin in the future. so technically i'd still buy it at its insane price of 4k a coin now. i didnt get on the craze until it was past 1k a coin

Reactions: Loxxed and klyde

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
These last 2 episodes of n Peaks are ripping my brain in half. It's so strange for him to be interacting with the first season from nearly 30 years ago. It's taken a bunch of disjointed memories, and questions raised, from my childhood and finally connected everything. So strange.

EDIT 5 minutes later and black is white again. lol

Last edited:

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
These last 2 episodes of n Peaks are ripping my brain in half. It's so strange for him to be interacting with the first season from nearly 30 years ago. It's taken a bunch of disjointed memories, and questions raised, from my childhood and finally connected everything. So strange.

EDIT 5 minutes later and black is white again. lol
I couldn't get down with it.
I'm a weirdo and I was bored to tears.
Feel free to PM me how it ends :gucci:

Reactions: Jerami and Loxxed

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Say 12 Short Phrases (Chrome/Firefox Required) | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: Robert Jamison [A21P4HEH8EYSS9] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 5.00] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 5.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
Not Available
Reward: $0.25
Duration: 10 minutes
Available: 1
Description: Say 12 short phrases using your computer's microphone to help train a voice recognition system. Takes approximately 1 minute (5 seconds per word).
Requirements: Location is one of: CA, US;

HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.7
<1.5min

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
I couldn't get down with it.
I'm a weirdo and I was bored to tears.
Feel free to PM me how it ends :gucci:
Almost cant really tell you how it ends. It would take a ton of explanation. Like 30 random things from ALL the seasons and "Fire Walk With Me", all finally connected. He jumped between all of it back and forth. He was talking to himself 30 years ago. There were 4 or 5 of him at one point. Freddie, with the rubber gardening glove +5, finally fulfilled his destiny. None of it makes any sense without seeing most of it.

I understand the boredom. I just happened to have a strange parent who sat and watched them with me when I was a kid. So, I had time invested already and needed closure.:)

Reactions: Michele and <Gucci>

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
blegh blegh blegh

ill be here all night

Reactions: klyde

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i think it hits 20,000 a coin in the future. so technically i'd still buy it at its insane price of 4k a coin now. i didnt get on the craze until it was past 1k a coin
There's no max on value of bitcoins. Just a maximum amount of coins. Theoretically there is a max value, but that would be dependent on 100% capture of global asset capitalization.(All the money is Bitcoin)

I think I'm saying right. Who knows?
I could be wrong though.

Reactions: Peachy

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
There's no max on value of bitcoins. Just a maximum amount of coins. Theoretically there is a max value, but that would be dependent on 100% capture of global asset capitalization.(All the money is Bitcoin)

I think I'm saying right. Who knows?
I could be wrong though.
nah you're right. you actually broke it down well, too. who knows it could soar past 20,000

Reactions: Jerami
Status
Not open for further replies.