Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $24.12 + Bonuses: $0.15 = $24.27

Took it easy today. I am sleepy so I won't set up the PandA's tonight but I'll do it in the morning. Goodnight.

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Not sure if those went slightly faster than usual or I ran into more stuff that slowed me down than usual

Azazael

Reaction score
Today's Projected Earnings: $24.72

actually was making food when they dropped, only caught them by accident when i popped around the corner

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Is there a script for barcodes that still works? I have one from Cristo I don't think has worked in a while, and the page on greasy fork has been deleted.

Reactions: <Gucci>

carbonmonoxyd

Reaction score
Is there a script for barcodes that still works? I have one from Cristo I don't think has worked in a while, and the page on greasy fork has been deleted.
i used to use one, but not anymore. It is just so simple to do it with a shortcut mouse or g13 etc. I don't get as many as some if I start right when the batch drops which is almost never because I need to adjust to the emotional trauma of being woken up at all hours of the night I get about 230-260. Today I had to do some stretches because I was fast asleep only got 214.

I copy the number and use g13 to auto copy paste it into a browser on another monitor. The key to saving time on them is automating the copy/paste.

Reactions: <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Category Validation - F2 (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | PANDA
Requester: Amazon Requester Inc. A9 Data Validation [A3HLF55H6JSTI0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.89 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.55 Generosity
★★★★ 4.35 Fairness
★★★★ 4.29 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 81 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Validate that image contains the target.
Time: 10 minutes
HITs Available: 1003
Reward: $0.02
Qualifications: Location is one of: US-AZ, US-CA, US-CO, US-CT, US-FL, US-GA, US-IL, US-IN, US-KS, US-KY, US-MA, US-MD, US-MI, US-MN, US-NC, US-ND, US-NJ, US-NV, US-NY, US-OH, US-PA, US-SC, US-TN, US-TX, US-VA, US-WA, US-WI, US-WV;Blocked has not been granted;Category Validation Qualification is 10;Adult Content Qualification is 1

Reactions: Azazael
Status
Not open for further replies.