09/02 - Spacious Sunday!

My Windows OS is...

• 32-bit

Votes: 1 1.4%
  • 64-bit

Votes: 56 77.8%
  • I don't use Windoze

Votes: 9 12.5%
  • No, idea. (How to check https://bit.ly/2xV3eKH)

Votes: 6 8.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

Wentworth Woodhouse, Britain's largest private residence. 350 rooms. Approx. 150x the size of the average British home.
Have a great day! Hope for the best but, I'm guessing it'll be an extra lazy Sunday.:)

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
You cutthroat * that trail people along. Yes, everyone else, you can actuall make decent money.

Don't mind them when they post PE: 150.

You can do it though too.. I did it for awhile with transcription alone. I hated myself at the end of the night but I did it.

As much as I love what Kadauchi has done... JR Panda is more robust on practically every level. Or perhaps your style is Turkmaster?

It becomes more obvious on those Sundays, yeah? They show you how many HITS they did and how much money they made. ...usually not what you'd think; however...

However! You can live off of it once you know how to work. When I see people exclaiming that they've broken $10/day it bothers me. If I just just Hit Catcher on the Mturk Suite alone and this forum I make 30-40 in a day. ..and that's while doing other shit.

Reactions: TwilightMashery

Sybaris

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
We're the robots robots... That is, averall, the mechanical Turk.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Seems like a decent weekend to have the VRAPI qual. (I don't)
ur right..... its one of those lucky times when they drop 5k on the weekend

also just curious are you like the only mod around now.. it seems that the others have disappeared or i just never see them (not that im in here enough in the day to see others) RIP mods

jan

Reaction score
Title: Learning without instructions | Accept
Requester: StanfordNeuroAILab [A1C5BDRVG9086G] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=2] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.05] [Pen=0.00 days] [Res=null] [Rec=0%] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: A fun, challenging experiment where you learn through trial and error and it's possible to earn up to $5 in bonuses. It can take as much as 30 minutes to complete, or as little as 20, depending on how quickly you learn.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

jan

Reaction score
Title: Tell us where hints could apply in math story problems [v2] | Accept
Requester: Travis [A2EFZIE3ONZM2R] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: [Pay=2.40] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
TO2: [Hrly=5.58] [Pen=null] [Res=null] [Rec=null] [Rej=0] [ToS=0] [Brk=0]
Reward: 2.53
Duration: 3600
Available: 1
Description: You will see a sequence of hints and need to determine which situations they apply to. The end goal of this project is to find hints that better help students struggling with math word problems. Estimated time: ~15 minutes. Firefox or Chrome.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 0; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98
[tr][td]
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v2.3.9
[/td][/tr]
[tr][td][/td][/tr]

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
You cutthroat * that trail people along. Yes, everyone else, you can actuall make decent money.

Don't mind them when they post PE: 150.

You can do it though too.. I did it for awhile with transcription alone. I hated myself at the end of the night but I did it.

As much as I love what Kadauchi has done... JR Panda is more robust on practically every level. Or perhaps your style is Turkmaster?

It becomes more obvious on those Sundays, yeah? They show you how many HITS they did and how much money they made. ...usually not what you'd think; however...

However! You can live off of it once you know how to work. When I see people exclaiming that they've broken $10/day it bothers me. If I just just Hit Catcher on the Mturk Suite alone and this forum I make 30-40 in a day. ..and that's while doing other shit.
I think that discredits different lives and whatnot. I work very hard some days to try to hit $10 while I work two other jobs that I have to leave the house for, one physical labor that I cannot turk at the same time, and the other customer service, where sometimes I have to let stuff expire because I had to do the job I showed up for. Days I am home, it's way easier to make towards $20 a day. But I'm rarely ever home all day to accomplish that.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
i was hoping this morning would be kinda like yesterday morning. darn.

stuffalleysays @stuffalleysays have you heard the news today....

bono lost his voice in berlin. the video is sad, when he figures it out and panics a bit.

Reactions: jan
Status
Not open for further replies.