08/31 - Money Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

LvdM

Reaction score
I'm just wondering if anyone has received this qual recently? I did the test and it said it would be submitted for grading but nothing yet? Is it worth doing again? I've tried a few tests but have not had any luck at all with any requester getting back to me?

Reactions: jan

Ransie

Equality Advocate
Contributor
Reaction score
Does anybody see HITs from MLDataLabeler? I no longer see them since last Saturday....

Reactions: Concise and jan

LvdM

Reaction score
Does anybody see HITs from MLDataLabeler? I no longer see them since last Saturday....
I haven't seen hits from them either for the past day or so. I was hoping for some of those call classification hits that came up last week.
šŸ˜€

Reactions: Ransie

Ransie

Equality Advocate
Contributor
Reaction score
I haven't seen hits from them either for the past day or so. I was hoping for some of those call classification hits that came up last week.

šŸ˜€
Thank you for answering me, they are probably going under some major maintenance then. I wrote them a message to see if everything was alright with them. I took many qual tests this month but never got an e-mail to confirm the qualification. My timeline is flat lining.... :(

Reactions: LvdM

LvdM

Reaction score
Thank you for answering me, they are probably going under some major maintenance then. I wrote them a message to see if everything was alright with them. I took many qual tests this month but never got an e-mail to confirm the qualification. My timeline is flat lining.... :(
My list of available hits is already small, so hoping some of the bigger requesters will be posting again soon.

Reactions: jan and Ransie

Ransie

Equality Advocate
Contributor
Reaction score
My list of available hits is already small, so hoping some of the bigger requesters will be posting again soon.
Same thing here. Some of the regular requester like Maze or Snips are missing for so long now.......

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Reactions: infomista

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 11 minutes
Title: Attitudes and Values Study(~ 15 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Patty Van Cappellen [AHL17B645ZHUF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.29] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.00] [Fast=3.00] [Comm=1.00] [Fair=2.33] [Reviews=5] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.50
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 30
Description: In this study participants will be asked to fill out some questions regarding their religious identity and beliefs. They will then play a short game to practice mental visualization skills and then answer a few more questions.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: A study about product evaluations (average ~7min)(~ 8 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SMUSG [A30C9WY0QXB7XT] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.15] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.00] [Fast=4.80] [Comm=4.43] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=33] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 45:00
Available: 98
Description: We would like to understand how people evaluate everyday products.
Qualifications: CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [242989-242400] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; TP Panel: 686565097 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: The Virtual Event Study(~ 12 minutes) | Accept
Requester: SinuƩ Salgado [A3OKC5SI2SMS8S] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.65] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Acceptable] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.31] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.14] [Fair=4.89] [Reviews=131] [ToS=1]
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 34
Description: The purpose of this research study is to understand how people experience a virtual event.
Qualifications: 7d45e68d DoesNotExist ; 99835fdb DoesNotExist ; d31a8fd3 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; Exc: [242994-242405] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: turker4hire
Status
Not open for further replies.