• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okay. After fighting with 3 different screen recording extensions yesterday, I gave up. So, I decided a separate program was in order. If anyone does UserBob HITs, or any other one where you have to record your screen and voice, I suggest OBS.https://obsproject.com/ It's free and has worked perfectly for me.

Here's an example;
(3' from A/C, low-flying jet overhead)
Let me know if the audio seems clear for you. I could be biased. There's a very slight "whistle" but, not bad for trying to cut out my air conditioner, which usually drones on in the corner.:)

Last edited:

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
if anyone is bored. switch it over to ESPN in the next hour (once the match comes on). It’s Sharapova vs. Sorana Cirstea (pictured below). She possesses a nice forehand and a lot more. Should be good

Yeah, it's totally in the hands,lol.

Reactions: cb456 and Peachy

coffee.cup

ALL YOUR SURVEY ARE BELONG TO ME!
Reaction score
Well kids, with my 1000 HIT goal reached and my soft target complete for the night, I think i'll just enjoy the rest of the evening with some chill ass Moonlighter.

Targets to you all!

Reactions: lolkatB and Jerami

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Okay. After fighting with 3 different screen recording extensions yesterday, I gave up. So, I decided a separate program was in order. If anyone does UserBob HITs, or any other one where you have to record your screen and voice, I suggest OBS.https://obsproject.com/ It's free and has worked perfectly for me.

Here's an example;
(3' from A/C, low-flying jet overhead)
Let me know if the audio seems clear for you. I could be biased. There's a very slight "whistle" but, not bad for trying to cut out my air conditioner, which usually drones on in the corner.:)
Very nice, My cat doesn't think she should permit my participation in such hits, but I would like to do them.

Reactions: Jerami

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
just resisting the squeeze is challenging though

Reactions: turkleton

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
sharapova/cirstea still not going on

joker vs sandgren is still taking place on the same court. women can’t take the court till that match is finished

peachyrider tennis update

lolkatB

Contributor
Reaction score
i truly believe being single is the way to go these days. have to be careful out there
Hey, when I came to visit the mystery_stranger_who_I_met_on_IRC (and eventually married) I was soundly told off by the border guard for making extra work for the US police to solve my murder. I was glad to see his concern for my safety.

Status
Not open for further replies.