08/30 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

freekshow420

Reaction score
heheh
I've done 6+ of these, usually make it to $3+ on bonus,
yet they end the test early if you aren't singing to their standard.

Today? they pulled me at $1.29 into the bonus and sent me on my way. Huzzah [yeah, I TANKED that last tune.... ]

Title: Choosing melodies and singing (bonus up to 4.26 US dollars for 28 min!). Headphones required! (dlgr-1c0a84e8-f2a8-c749)Accept
Requester: Computational Audition [AIOOK9HZ16SLH] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$12.78][Pay=Fair][Approval=~24 hrs][Comm=Excellent][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.17][Fast=4.65][Comm=3.71][Fair=4.72][Reviews=27][ToS=1]
Reward: $0.10
Duration: 02:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Headphones are required. You will hear melodies and be asked to choose your favourit and sing it back. The bonus for the full task (28 min) 4.26 US dollars
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 3000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; cap-usr-list DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US
i seem to get errors more often then not lately with them despite always getting 100% accuracy on their testing. today they stopped me at trial 23/25 ...

I have noticed they do this even when you are doing it correctly like i have been. Also i got a "there is nothing here yet, build something amazing" on the same titled hit yesterday. and they were confused about it. Another time i get forwarded to the end despite only having done the tests and passing them. Other times i get errors right when i click "i consent" I have tried reaching out with them multiple times. They respond, but its not always answering the questions you ask and more often then not I am passed around to multiple people in their department on the same message because i constantly get different answers from them and they constantly address me by different names in the same message. They tend to just respond back with a generic "I am sorry about that. Ill create a compensation hit for you soon" which they do provide. I always enjoy their hits and the bonus is good. (when it does work i get more then the stated bonus most of the time) But lately there has been a lot of errors in their studies then there have ever been.

Last edited:

LumosDC

Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Altsuss [A1ATES40ZPE477]
TurkerView: [ $17.07 / hour ]
Description: Please answer some questions.
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 7
Reward: $0.75
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [-1146125045-381912] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[37CCG24EHYUVEMAEI9L321U2G8AZR3]

LumosDC

Reaction score

ronclark03

Reaction score
i seem to get errors more often then not lately with them despite always getting 100% accuracy on their testing. today they stopped me at trial 23/25 ...

I have noticed they do this even when you are doing it correctly like i have been. Also i got a "there is nothing here yet, build something amazing" on the same titled hit yesterday. and they were confused about it. Another time i get forwarded to the end despite only having done the tests and passing them. Other times i get errors right when i click "i consent" I have tried reaching out with them multiple times. They respond, but its not always answering the questions you ask and more often then not I am passed around to multiple people in their department on the same message because i constantly get different answers from them and they constantly address me by different names in the same message. They tend to just respond back with a generic "I am sorry about that. Ill create a compensation hit for you soon" which they do provide. I always enjoy their hits and the bonus is good. (when it does work i get more then the stated bonus most of the time) But lately there has been a lot of errors in their studies then there have ever been.
Lol yes this has happened to me too. When I am at work its worse. I literally am in quiet room too. When I get past the first part of the audio that's it. But at home I can get all the way thru the whole dang then. Must be them then since everyone is having issues.

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score
I actually wrote to a requester yesterday and told her her HIT was underpaid. No response of course. It was from a university. A lot of input for $0.50.

Reactions: Concise
Status
Not open for further replies.