08/30 - Talented Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

jan

Reaction score
so tired......

I'm not going to be turking much until next week. Purchased a ticket and going away for a few days
šŸ›©
I'll be here a tiny bit today - and maybe a little in hotels (okay, probably not, but maybe :).

jan

Reaction score
National Beach Day
National Grief Awareness Day
National Toasted Marshmallow Day

here you go, jan:
I'm smiling because my ideal vacation is a craggy beach in winter
Maine Coast Winter Getaway | Historic Blue Hill Inn Near Penobscot Bay

alas, I am going somewhere super-hot, lol
On the plus side? The long flight will allow for knitting......

(ETA - not my pic, but I've been there! Pretty place in Maine - my favorite state)

jan

Reaction score
gm good people, i've noticed the daily threads gets no further than 2 pages now šŸ˜„
it used to go so fast that I couldn't keep up. State of mturk, though. I think that researchers will also tire of it - the real plus to the site is that you can get data fast. If you can't....well........

PandaThief

Reaction score
it used to go so fast that I couldn't keep up. State of mturk, though. I think that researchers will also tire of it - the real plus to the site is that you can get data fast. If you can't....well........
Seems like many of the regulars have also moved on or just quit turking all together

jan

Reaction score
Seems like many of the regulars have also moved on or just quit turking all together
I don't know about the rest of the country, but here there are SO many jobs. Everyone is begging for help. Our local Dunkin Donuts has closed some days because they don't have staff. Our walk-in health clinic has ALSO closed for the same reason. (So, both ends of economy - well paid and not so well paid).

PandaThief

Reaction score
I don't know about the rest of the country, but here there are SO many jobs. Everyone is begging for help. Our local Dunkin Donuts has closed some days because they don't have staff. Our walk-in health clinic has ALSO closed for the same reason. (So, both ends of economy - well paid and not so well paid).
Same here in Orlando , jobs everywhere just that no one wants to work. I spoke to one of my acquaintances They said even the high pay they will be getting still won't qualify them for an apartment these days where the average just went to $2K . So i can understand how people are feeling trapped and rather just not work. Not sure what else is going with all these open jobs honestly , i just trade crypto and have a few online gigs so my knowledge about the job market is not very good

Last edited:

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
accurate. i only used it as a part time supplement, but I can make double doing less with other side hustles off the internet now. i did do that great geo batch the other day though.

Dimension

Reaction score
How I hate surveys but it appears that is the only thing that I am going to be offered today. By the time I am done with this today I will have a headache from doing so much reading. I need to get more qualifications under my belt that regularly offer batch jobs.

Reactions: HelloHello
Status
Not open for further replies.