08/28 - Tart Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Ugh, I've been having so many issues with amazon.
I can never log in with my phone's chrome app. Says the password is wrong. I get on my laptop and it logs in fine.

Anyone else have this issue

GRR

Reaction score
I can never log in with my phone's chrome app. Says the password is wrong. I get on my laptop and it logs in fine.

something like that happened to me a few weeks ago. I called amazon and was told that someone had tryed to hack my account. They said to change my password and I did..no probs so far....frickin russians!!!

CrazyCatLady

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
something like that happened to me a few weeks ago. I called amazon and was told that someone had tryed to hack my account. They said to change my password and I did..no probs so far....frickin russians!!!
Ugh! Thank you. I'll probably need to change my password anyway.
I've been changing all of mine to something different and amazon will be next lol

Reactions: GRR

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score

Punkle

Reaction score

Yeah, it happens with me if I try to log in from my phone at a new location... I finally figured out that they send a one time numerical code to your email to use as a password...

Reactions: CrazyCatLady

charlie

Reaction score
damned captchas are going to be the death of me. images are too damned small and most are too grainy to see anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.