08/25 - Tortuous Tuesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic Survey. $0.50 + Possible $0.50 bonus. ~ 5 minutes | Accept
Requester: fes [A2FMI0NO2MIJGG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$44.89] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=7] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Available: 0
Description: Charity-related decision situation + Short survey
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey in the context of COVID-19 | Accept
Requester: Stefan Pfattheicher [A2EMRIGQK3EY54] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.39] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Our research team is interested in your attitudes. This questionnaire will take about 4 minutes.

GTR

Reaction score
lox_request
Image ClassificationAccept

From watcher-Image Classification
Qualified-true
Number of HITs-2
Reward-$0.08
Duration-00:20:00

man they are really testing the waters trying to see if turkers will work for that crap pay
110 images for 8 cent, GTFO

• Wow
Reactions: Krissy

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Estimate the sale price of houses, and get up to $3! | Accept
Requester: Purdue Crowdsourcing Lab [AUTZY8VB5S3JW] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.31] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=1.00] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: Estimate the house sale price in Iowa, you can earn at most 3 dollars bonus

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Record audio clips for acoustic echo study | Accept
Requester: IC3 AI team [A2SAUCU1B6BDTS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$6.30] [Pay=Low] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.50] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=3] [ToS=0]
Reward: 5.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: We are collecting audio clips of your speech recorded in different situations for a total duration of about 1 minute. The upload size of all the recordings together will be roughly between 4 and 40MB. This HIT can be done on Windows machines only.

T. Leela

Oh Lord...
Contributor
Reaction score
Hi I haven't been around for a year and a half or so and really need to get back to turking, hoped I could ask some quick questions, 1. any one ever have luck ever changing their location with Amazon? it seemed like it was hard to make happen, 2. opinions if any real point/benefit of trying, from Colorado to Calif? 3. Curious about whether last 6 months helped or hurt Turking? 3. I remember a link here to give requesters a hint about how to put of make-up hits, by squatty I think, can't find it, anyone know where that is? I was emailed to select the hit (survey) again, don't answer anything and submit. But of course it won't let me bc I already accepted it yesterday. 4. less quick question but if anyone whats to give me a clue of anything major I missed in that time that's worth knowing, that would be awesome but not expected, Ok that's all thanks :D and hope everyone is good, and sorry I've been off too long to remember if this is likely going to be seen as a really annoying post, but I was always pretty clueless anyway :wink:

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Hi I haven't been around for a year and a half or so and really need to get back to turking, hoped I could ask some quick questions, 1. any one ever have luck ever changing their location with Amazon? it seemed like it was hard to make happen, 2. opinions if any real point/benefit of trying, from Colorado to Calif? 3. Curious about whether last 6 months helped or hurt Turking? 3. I remember a link here to give requesters a hint about how to put of make-up hits, by squatty I think, can't find it, anyone know where that is? I was emailed to select the hit (survey) again, don't answer anything and submit. But of course it won't let me bc I already accepted it yesterday. 4. less quick question but if anyone whats to give me a clue of anything major I missed in that time that's worth knowing, that would be awesome but not expected, Ok that's all thanks :D and hope everyone is good, and sorry I've been off too long to remember if this is likely going to be seen as a really annoying post, but I was always pretty clueless anyway :wink:
I don't have an answer to the first 3 but for number 4, use MTS. I don't know if it was around when you last turked?

Reactions: T. Leela

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score

jan

Reaction score
Hi!

I know that aveline @aveline did change her location - but it took a lot of effort.

I have also moved, but didn't bother to try.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Participate in a study about your opinions (~5.5 mins) | Accept
Requester: Positly [A20SRJ4UG9W0H0] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.52] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.77] [Fast=3.71] [Comm=2.80] [Fair=3.66] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.66
Duration: 19:30
Description: We have a few quick questions about yourself and your opinions.

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about your opinions | Accept
Requester: ESS Lab [A2M93H6FYO8WLZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$23.07] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Description: This is a 2-3 minute survey about your opinions and views

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
After having done hundreds of Loxes without rejection over the last few days, I did a second one today after doing one and getting rejected for shits n giggles and it got rejected too. So 100% rejection rate today for me, I guess I'm going to leave it alone which sucks cause I liked it as a filler.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.