08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
you happen to get masters? try that check box on the search page for hits. thats how i found out when i got mine, totally stealth, didnt get the email for almost a day later
Nah something I believe is going on with Amazon because a lot of peeps in reddit and the forums were talking about it yesterday.. Unless they gave out a fatty ass batch of masters.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Nah something I believe is going on with Amazon because a lot of peeps in reddit and the forums were talking about it yesterday.. Unless they gave out a fatty ass batch of masters.
Please let that be the case cus that'd be wonderful

Reactions: Empress328

booboo33

Contributor
Reaction score
good morning everyone.
anyone having problems with Hit scraper? besides me?

Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
My hard boiled eggs are not peeling right. Who do I call and complain too. Probably the chickens fault.
I feel like I had a really long convo on mturk with someone before about this -- I was on the cold start train, but it turns out hot start is the way to go (boil the water fully before adding the eggs). I've had much better luck since I started doing that. Also let the eggs sit as long as possible in the ice water before peeling.

also good morning Crowd, I was up way too early with pregnancy insomnia :sleep:

warriorwrath

Contributor
Reaction score
its about making money. for no reason at all masters make more money whether they are a good worker or not.
This is true. I am grateful that I have the qual but I do believe it is not awarded for hard work or time put in. It's more like they put numbers in a hat and draw every now and then. I still remember when I was turking hard everyday and got 10,000+ approved and no masters, yet someone who had been on mturk part time for like 3 months with like 2k approved got it. They posted their stats and were just as confused as everyone else.

Reactions: Kamalani

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
This is true. I am grateful that I have the qual but I do believe it is not awarded for hard work or time put in. It's more like they put numbers in a hat and draw every now and then. I still remember when I was turking hard everyday and got 10,000+ approved and no masters, yet someone who had been on mturk part time for like 3 months with like 2k approved got it. They posted their stats and were just as confused as everyone else.
They gave me masters when I already had it for over a year. I am a double master.

Type2Work

Contributor
Reaction score
poorly set up, need to download a .docx document when the info could have easily been put in the survey.
but couple of minutes

Title: Candidate Selection | PANDA
Requester: Michelle Duguid [A1DWP7KCHQXN8V] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 5.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 0.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Answer a survey about your opinions regarding candidate selection
Time: 15 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications: Masters has been granted; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 95; Location is US

Reaction score
I feel like I had a really long convo on mturk with someone before about this -- I was on the cold start train, but it turns out hot start is the way to go (boil the water fully before adding the eggs). I've had much better luck since I started doing that. Also let the eggs sit as long as possible in the ice water before peeling.

also good morning Crowd, I was up way too early with pregnancy insomnia :sleep:
Take the egg and roll it on its side with some pressure on it and you can pop both ends of the shell off.

Status
Not open for further replies.