08/24 - Working Watamote Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
These William B Rodes seem... eh. Really nice for the time of night, at least, but I'm starting to come across duplicates and getting a bit concerned.

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed now but I didn't yesterday... I have not had a captcha in 200 hits so far today...
Before masters if I was doing a batch really fast this would happen. I would like glitch the system. It was glorious.

Reactions: Azazael

Azazael

Reaction score
I noticed now but I didn't yesterday... I have not had a captcha in 200 hits so far today...
you happen to get masters? try that check box on the search page for hits. thats how i found out when i got mine, totally stealth, didnt get the email for almost a day later

D

Deleted member 526

Before masters if I was doing a batch really fast this would happen. I would like glitch the system. It was glorious.
I read yesterday that someone noticed this in the past on batches that are getting done really fast by a lot of people

Definitely Not Riss

Probably not Breakfast Wino
Contributor
Reaction score
I read yesterday that someone noticed this in the past on batches that are getting done really fast by a lot of people
Oh I dunno if its a lot of people. I more meant when I was speed demoning. Like 1 second per hit kinda thing.

Reactions: Deleted member 526
Status
Not open for further replies.