08/23 - Little Dark Age Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

teal4life

Why I Turk
Contributor
Reaction score
LOL! Just to shower.
You do have the required foil shielding around the top of your shower that the government will think are solar panels? I have found Dollar Tree foil does not work that well but in a pinch..........

Reactions: SherryNotShirley

cassius

Reaction score
I would look at it like an advance from a job if they are going to take it back off your Mturk earnings. For me, the hard part would be looking at it as an advance rather than found money. Found money means I get to satisfy my "Shiny Object Syndrome" or SOS as me and my girls call our shopping trips.
Or Amazon is getting onboard with negative interest rate.:banghead:

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Answer 3 questions about games | PANDA
Requester: XLabRequester [A1DFSLOMW5950K] [TurkerView]
Description: Fun easy 8 minute study for money
Duration: ~30min
Reward: $0.40
Qualifications:
  • Masters Exist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
HIT Time: 1 min, 52 sec
Catchability: Great

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good morning. I know the extra money is in my bank account account so it evens out. That doesn't stop me from being slightly bitter to now pay off a negative balance in the payments account. Is this a new research experiment?

Pugmom

Reaction score
What is everyone going to go on the negative balance? I'm at -189. I want to just pay it back but don't see how on payments?

Reactions: scrmcasey and LucyO

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
What is everyone going to go on the negative balance? I'm at -189. I want to just pay it back but don't see how on payments?
I wouldn't do anything. If they put extra money in your account it is probably still "pending" and most likely they can just cancel or "reverse" the transaction and it will come back out of your bank account. I had some friends that worked at a suit store and the store paid them their paychecks twice by accident, but they reversed it and pulled the extra money out...

Pugmom

Reaction score
This is crazy. They have to reverse the deposits right? Or did I just get a 2 week advance? ?
I just wrote them asking what to do. I'm willing to give them back their $189 - but trying to figure out how. BUT I don't want to if they are also going to reverse charges. I have $82 in turk right now that I Want to transfer to payments but not going to bec of my - balance.

Markb

Reaction score
Title: survey about your past experiences (20 min) | Accept
Requester: Francesca Gino [A2V4OCAP4XYFG9] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$25.09] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.13] [Fast=4.60] [Comm=4.14] [Fair=4.76] [Reviews=179] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: This survey asks you questions about your experience collaborating with others
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 85; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: alk69 and scrmcasey
Status
Not open for further replies.