08/22 - Sanguine Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: JanetW and Merovign

jan

Reaction score
Title: Survey on mobile messaging apps | Accept
Requester: mturk-jm [AC9DGG7FI3SFF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.98] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.15] [Fast=4.27] [Comm=3.40] [Fair=4.56] [Reviews=17] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.75
Duration: 30:00
Available: 3108
Description: -
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 1; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US

jan

Reaction score
Title: Short 3-5 minute study *Native English Speakers Only* (~ 4 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Jesse [A1ARYHWGG52D8V] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$7.90] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=2.29] [Fast=3.65] [Comm=3.38] [Fair=3.62] [Reviews=59] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.40
Duration: 20:00
Available: 38
Description: Simple study with some reading and questions
Qualifications: 95c64a05 DoesNotExist ; Exc: [-580112551-240904] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

jan

Reaction score

lyndee55

Reaction score
Has anyone done hits for Stefan Scherer? I have done many since Wednesday and not one has cleared. I'd do more, but want to make sure he is a good requester. Getting the hits rejected would tank my %. Thanks!

jan

Reaction score
Hey, jan @jan! Have you survived your house attacking your foot?
I'm fine. Just trying to figure out how to do everything. It's really hard taking care of the critters. But I just used instacart to shop, so that's done :). I'm going to drive out this weekend to our CSA to get veggies (it's super close - no traffic - mostly down a dirt road)

I still don't have a cast (just the boot). I get that Monday.

GTR

Reaction score
GTR @GTR
Kindly share iox script (greater than 25)
Code:
// ==UserScript==
// @name          LOX New Userscript
// @namespace    http://tampermonkey.net/
// @version      0.1
// @description  try to take over the world!
// @author       You
// @include        https://www.mturkcontent.com/*
// ==/UserScript==

var btns = document.querySelectorAll('input[type="radio"]')
for(var i=0;i<btns.length;i++){
  if(btns[i].value=="61")
    btns[i].checked=true;
 }

if they go back to it being more greater than 25 as opposed to not greater than 25 then just go into the script and change the value to 60

GTR

Reaction score
Mechanical Turk
1:08 AM (7 hours ago)

to: you do good we pay you bonus

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Ask Crowd for work related to 3O2Y2UIUCQUWZ3UNOWJSYGL9CU1KFT.
The value of your bonus is: $0.60 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

yep, gonna be a money-making day...
gonna make so many pennies today, I will have to hire an armored truck to take them to the bank for deposit...

GTR

Reaction score
I just did a terribly bad paying task at prolific and I finished it just so I could leave the feedback I left in the tell us about a time section, then I submitted then returned it from my dashboard. 40 cents for 15 min work, I told them how about paying a decent hourly on their study, just because we are online workers does not mean we deserve less pay, and I told them to feel free to email me back and tell me if they would work their survey for that pathetic pay...

any of you guys n dolls ever just finished a survey/study just so you could submit your "let me tell you something about your study? then returned it lol

jan

Reaction score
I just did a terribly bad paying task at prolific and I finished it just so I could leave the feedback I left in the tell us about a time section, then I submitted then returned it from my dashboard. 40 cents for 15 min work, I told them how about paying a decent hourly on their study, just because we are online workers does not mean we deserve less pay, and I told them to feel free to email me back and tell me if they would work their survey for that pathetic pay...

any of you guys n dolls ever just finished a survey/study just so you could submit your "let me tell you something about your study? then returned it lol
some requester a few weeks ago asked about her hit (how to fix it) and my thoughts. So, I told her the pay was really (REALLY) low. She apologized - three or four paragraph apology
(um, do you apologize when you go out to eat, too?? Like - sorry, can't afford a tip, but thanks).

Anyway, as soon as she posted it - it disappeared. People did it :(

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score

I never return anything that I see through to the end. If I do the HIT, I am getting paid, poor compensation or not. I have also completed HITs that I realize are terrible halfway through just so I can leave a review on TV and hopefully steer other Turkers away from stumbling into it for themselves.

jan

Reaction score
Title: Judgement and Decision Making #1: read scenarios, answer short questions (native English, US BORN ) (~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: PRASAD [A2NKV18P6IXIJU] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$8.21] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.14] [Fast=1.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=8] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 110
Description: ONLY LAPTOP! Judgement and Decision Making #1:read scenarios, answer short survey questions (native English, US born and raised ) ~ 10 to 12 minutes
Qualifications: Exc: [-1161000601-240931] DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 94; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

Reactions: JanetW

jonzer

Reaction score
Easy hit for the pay

Title: Beliefs and Perspectives toward COVID-19 | PANDA
Requester: Jess [A21JA6LKDE1U4C] (Req TV): $-/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
Answer a survey about belief commitment and perspectives about COVID-19
Time: 15 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.80
Qualifications: Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: GTR

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Did anyone get an email for part 2 of 9.00 Peter Hickman hit? It's supposed to be completed between 6-10 est today.

Status
Not open for further replies.