08/22 - Mental Awareness / Motivation Monday

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks guys for making mental awareness/ motivation monday a success. Let's keep it going. Don't be afraid to speak up from now on. :)

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Yea I looked they didn't have the model i needed :(.. everywhere else they want like $120 for the back case
most computer manufacturers now don't sell spare parts that cheaply its mostly just a if its broke buy a new one mentality to keep the cost down. A lot of the spare parts you see are pulled from trashed laptops and salvaged.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Thanks, X8! You salvaged my day even though if I hadn't been playing video games online with whateverjill @whateverjill and her stupid husband, I would have seen them sooner.

Reactions: El Pablo

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Thanks, X8! You salvaged my day even though if I hadn't been playing video games online with whateverjill @whateverjill and her stupid husband, I would have seen them sooner.
didn't know your sister turked. guess slaving away on the computer runs in the family :p

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
didn't know your sister turked. guess slaving away on the computer runs in the family :p
She kinda just started. She's in grad school and on summer break. I doubt she'll turk during the school year.

Reactions: Drwho10
Status
Not open for further replies.