6:30
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions about crowdfunding projectsAccept
Requester: Konstantin [A3MTU44M9SK5RC] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.01][Pay=Generous][Approval=Unrated][Comm=Unrated][Rej=0][Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=0.00][Fast=0.00][Comm=0.00][Fair=0.00][Reviews=1][ToS=0]
Reward: $1.50
Duration: 01:00:00
Available: 1
Description: In this survey, you will read five crowdfunding project descriptions and answer various questions about their quality, your willingness to support them, and any uncertainties that you might have
Qualifications: Masters Exists ; uncertaintypilot DoesNotExist ; Location EqualTo US

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Speech Perception Experiment. MUST BE NATIVE ENGLISH SPEAKER AND WEAR HEADPHONES. MUST USE CHROME. | PANDA
Requester: HLP Lab [A29979FPDJ98R8]
TurkerView: [ $9.15 / hour ]
Description: Listen to sentences. Takes approximately 15-20 minutes.
Duration: 90 Min
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • LindaMakeUp DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • tongue-twister-done DoesNotExist
  • Location EqualTo US
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 90
  • BCS206-2020-CISP-NORM-A DoesNotExist
  • LL_Causal DoesNotExist
[3STZKXIJS3PVJN5E8KNA67F1ZORWUK]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Decision Study(~ 5 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UA Research [AK7RL2GLV8JQM]
TurkerView: [ $15.82 / hour ]
Description: survey
Duration: 50 Min
Available: 9
Reward: $0.70
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [312665158-314486] DoesNotExist
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • SurveyGroup [5489] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[348YRR1X29UED2ZFNM82AEOOEUZ0Z5]

KYKITTY

Contributor
Reaction score

KatieinPGH

*Wants Masters*
Reaction score
going to spend the day looking for a new computer and watching that NOAA track which, atm, is headed straight for me.

:arghh:

Somehow the universe did not get the message: I don't live in FL anymore, lol
Stay safe! My sister is in New Haven and they are getting concerned.

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

LumosDC

Reaction score
if anyone wants to weigh in, I thought I'd just pick up a refurb
https://www.staples.com/refurbished...rd-mouse-wifi-hdmi/product_24354509?back=true
Not sure what your price point is or how soon you are looking to buy.

If it were me I'd save up and go for something that was higher priced and had the full specs disclosed. The Q&A says Staples themselves doesn't what Intel Generation i5 it is, just that it is i5 and makes no mention of what kind of graphics card there is, if any. So, the value per $ spent ratio isn't there in my opinion. Black Friday is right around the corner, so there would be a better deal to get a better value per $. HTH.

Reactions: jan

Willie_Cat

Contributor
Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Computer Branding Research (~ 10 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Lifeng Yang [A2ANXCWMPVNGE6]
TurkerView: [ $16.52 / hour ]
Description: The survey may last for about 10 min. Please read the instructions in the survey carefully.
Duration: 40 Min
Available: 23
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95
  • Exc: [315115-314526] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3N9FD9XF48JH65SA6WU3ZK0QYJ0VED]

jan

Reaction score
Not sure what your price point is or how soon you are looking to buy.

If it were me I'd save up and go for something that was higher priced and had the full specs disclosed. The Q&A says Staples themselves doesn't what Intel Generation i5 it is, just that it is i5 and makes no mention of what kind of graphics card there is, if any. So, the value per $ spent ratio isn't there in my opinion. Black Friday is right around the corner, so there would be a better deal to get a better value per $. HTH.
my finances are really weird. I can afford anything, tbh. But the reason I can is that I'm frugal to a fault. Besides, I don't need much in a computer, just to be speedy/have a reasonable active ram. I don't game. I don't know much about all the other specs - but I'll try to read up on them.

The reason for staples (or perhaps walmart) is that I can ship to the store. My state has heavy taxes, so if I drive to NH (just over the border) I skip the tax (sorry VT!)

I'll look at some other systems.

jan

Reaction score
Hey Jan,
I go back and forth between this Chromebook and a PC, both laptops. But for Turking the Chromebook works really well and pound for pound costs a whole lot less. Boots in seconds.
I'm on my very old laptop (ancient! It boots in many, many minutes, lol). I have an ipad, too. But I can't really turk on it well. I'll figure out something. My daughter has always had chrome books. I've avoided them - but perhaps.....

Reactions: HelloHello

LumosDC

Reaction score
my finances are really weird. I can afford anything, tbh. But the reason I can is that I'm frugal to a fault. Besides, I don't need much in a computer, just to be speedy/have a reasonable active ram. I don't game. I don't know much about all the other specs - but I'll try to read up on them.

The reason for staples (or perhaps walmart) is that I can ship to the store. My state has heavy taxes, so if I drive to NH (just over the border) I skip the tax (sorry VT!)

I'll look at some other systems.
Might want to look into selecting different parts and building a PC yourself. Most pre-built computers use inferior parts - especially at the price they sell the parts at - and rely on customers not knowing that. If you don't want to take the time (or don't want to worry about doing something wrong) to build it yourself but willing to take the time to know what to buy/not to buy, there are sites that will build your computer from parts you select and then they will ship it to you. I'm frugal as well and I built my desktop, so I know that I'm getting quality parts without having to pay the "customer doesn't know we are fleecing them" tax.

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
18-35

Title: Two Decision Pathways Online vG | PANDA
Requester: Adult Development %26 Decision Lab [A1Y0EQWLIKAH4F]
TurkerView: [ $13.94 / hour ]
Description: This study investigates the effects of controllability and/or cognitive task demand on financial decision making for the SAM and HPA neural axes. It starts with questionnaires, then a series of financial/choice computer tasks, and finally questionnaires.
Duration: 120 Min
Reward: $7.00
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
  • Location EqualTo US
  • compensation hit DoesNotExist
[3DMF13TAP0VWR4UZXDCD9WJ19XLJUO]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey on Amazon AI-driven recommendation agent.(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: J.W. [A1QGVKEPV734HM]
TurkerView: [ $12.90 / hour ]
Description: We are conducting an academic research survey (approximately 20-25 minutes for a reward of $2.0) on AI-driven recommendation agents (RAs) - IRB# 21-219. To participate in this survey, you need to meet the following criteria.
1) You are 18 years of age or older;
2) You are an Amazon customer residing in the US with at least one year of experience using its website;
3) You have purchased products suggested by the Amazon recommendation engine recently;
4) You MUST use a desktop browser to complete this survey.

This HIT uses a set of qualifying questions which you may attempt only once. Filters and mechanisms are also implemented to reject respondents who provide careless and untruthful answers. You will only receive compensation if you complete the entire survey honestly. These questions are important for the validity of your provided answers and we ask that you answer them honestly. We do not want to reject any workers but willfully attempting these questions more than one time constitutes a violation of these instructions and will result in imminent rejection of any submission you make for payment. If you do not qualify, please return the HIT without any negative consequence to your MTurk rating.
Duration: 60 Min
Available: 5
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications:
  • SurveyGroup [5080] DoesNotExist
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 97
  • Exc: [-164024997-314536] DoesNotExist
  • Location In US
[3CF7EZI55RMZL1UG6HC4LWPNE1GILM]

Status