08/20 - Throwback Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

turker4hire

Reaction score
I think I'll do some shopping this weekend. Maybe buy a new TV! :wink:

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Yonat for work related to 3Y3N5A7N4GI0MZ4VD4QGUD1A8BUYMT.
The value of your bonus is: $0.01 USD

The Requester included this note:
Bonus on task

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Researcher for work related to 3RIHDBQ1NF73UMZ19WXJU2RQ1E8MHH.
The value of your bonus is: $0.40 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
I'm back! It has been three weeks since my multi-level neck fusion and I am trying to resume my life. Going to try to make a few dollars today. Good luck to everyone.
how are you feeling?

Reactions: HelloHello and jan

Pshan

Reaction score
Exceptionally well. Very little pain but a lot of stiffness. My spinal cord compression symptoms are all alleviated, but my nerve compression symptoms have not changed. The doctor warned me they would probably be permanent though. I can breathe without struggling so I am going to be thankful. Thanks for asking.

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
I'm back! It has been three weeks since my multi-level neck fusion and I am trying to resume my life. Going to try to make a few dollars today. Good luck to everyone.
Exceptionally well. Very little pain but a lot of stiffness. My spinal cord compression symptoms are all alleviated, but my nerve compression symptoms have not changed. The doctor warned me they would probably be permanent though. I can breathe without struggling so I am going to be thankful. Thanks for asking.
Welcome back! My mother had similar surgery and her nerve compression issues lasted about three months. She went to PT for about six weeks and then did exercises at home and she is 100 percent now. I hope your doctor is incorrect and that your symptoms subside as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.