08/19 - Southpaw Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That sounds awesome. I am trying to get a part-time job at either Gamestop or Footlocker during the Christmas season,so I can get discounts on videogames/Nikes.
I only want 1 or 2 days a week just so I can get the discounts.
lol.
It was pretty awesome but I was only working there, and making $200 or less every week. So, I didn't maximize the potential that the hustle had. This time I'm going all-in. I've realized that I don't work nearly as hard for myself as I do for outside employers, and that has to change. I should always work harder for myself and give myself my best effort. I deserve nothing less, honestly. And if anyone gets in my way or tries to derail me from my goals, I'm going to push even harder and get them onboard or steam roll over them.:)
That's the only way I'm going to get what I want!

Good luck with the job hunt. I hope you get one at Gamestop. Looks like an okay job.

Reactions: Kliq

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Okie doke. I need a shower, badly. And I made
for breakfast. So I'm going to chuck some of that down the old grocery hole. take a few pills, and I'll be back straight away :coffee2:

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
dang it. Just caught that $2.40 HIT. Looks like I'm stuck for a minute or 20.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
Okie doke. I need a shower, badly. And I made
for breakfast. So I'm going to chuck some of that down the old grocery hole. take a few pills, and I'll be back straight away :coffee2:
nice

Reactions: Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Good morning! Woke up and blended this up, but now my 3 year old is drinking it all :rain:
We had nearly the same stuff for breakfast in a different format.

I don't know if you do plant-based "milks" but, oat milk is really good. It's really cheap compared to the alternatives. You can have it plain or flavour it any way you like!. I usually either do maple syrup(a bit) or stevia and vanilla extract. It's super simple and there's no loss, like other plant-milks. It's just 5 cups of COLD water to 1 of oats. Blend. Strain through a coffee filter or cheesecloth(cloth works better) add flavorings and refrigerate. Shake before using because the it will settle. I use soy lecithin as an emulsifier sometimes. It's adds a nutty fllavour and health benefits. Plus, it makes it so that it doesn't settle for 6 hours. Also, once you've strained the oat mash, it tastes just like Gerber baby oatmeal!(which I love) You can just take the blended and strained mash and add it to your next batch of oatmeal, so you lose nothing.

Hope this helps.:)

I was sick of paying through the nose for almond milk with nearly no almond and soy milk which is made with soybeans and water! How does that get expensive?!

EDIT If you hadn't just thought of this, you can pour the "milk" over the top of oatmeal and it works great!

Last edited:
Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
We had nearly the same stuff for breakfast in a different format.

I don't know if you do plant-based "milks" but, oat milk is really good. It's really cheap compared to the alternatives. You can have it plain or flavour it any way you like!. I usually either do maple syrup(a bit) or stevia and vanilla extract. It's super simple and there's no loss, like other plant-milks. It's just 5 cups of COLD water to 1 of oats. Blend. Strain through a coffee filter or cheesecloth(cloth works better) add flavorings and refrigerate. Shake before using because the it will settle. I use soy lecithin as an emulsifier sometimes. It's adds a nutty fllavour and health benefits. Plus, it makes it so that it doesn't settle for 6 hours. Also, once you've strained the oat mash, it tastes just like Gerber baby oatmeal!(which I love) You can just take the blended and strained mash and add it to your next batch of oatmeal, so you lose nothing.

Hope this helps.:)

I was sick of paying through the nose for almond milk with nearly no almond and soy milk which is made with soybeans and water! How does that get expensive?!

EDIT If you hadn't just thought of this, you can pour the "milk" over the top of oatmeal and it works great!
That is super helpful!! I usually buy almond milk, but that sounds really easy + no waste :)

Also Kerek @Kerek

Reactions: Kerek and Barbwire

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
That is super helpful!! I usually buy almond milk, but that sounds really easy + no waste :)

Also Kerek @Kerek
If you wanted to splurge, you could probably pick up a tube or make some almond paste. Add a teaspoon to every quart batch and you'll never buy almond milk ever again.:wink:

EDIT Everyone I've made it for assumes there is dairy in it due to it's creaminess.

Last edited:
Reactions: Sondi

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Complete a fill-in-the-blank language survey | PANDA
Worker: Preview | Accept | Requester
Requester: BU Child Language Lab [A2L015ID80WCY6] (Contact)
TO 1: Not Available
TO 2: Not Available
Reward: $0.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 1
Description: This research is being conducted at Boston University. Complete a short survey about how parents talk to their children.
Requirements: HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 98;
HIT exported from Mturk Suite v1.25.5
slow, but it's a wasteland out there. Time: 06:53 Hourly: $4.35

Reactions: The Bad Ash

Sondi

Goddess of soup
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Family Interactions Study(~ 25 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: UAB Parenting Challenges with Kids Lab [A1NPZ5QNLY4B7V] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 1.00] [Fast: 0.00] [Comm: 1.00] [Fair: 1.00] [Reviews: 1] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: --/hr] [Pen: -- days] [Res: 0% of 1] [Rec: 0% of 1] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 60 minutes
Available: 5
Description: 25-min survey about families
Requirements: Exc: [1669066467-54429] has not been granted; Total approved HITs is not less than 50; HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 95; Location is one of: US;
really good if you qual ; Time: 07:03 Hourly: $21.26

Evergreen Queen

A very rich widow with a terrible secret.
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Novel Object Learning Task | PANDA
Requester: Preston Lab [A154SV3ZJDV3AL] (Contact)
TO 1: [Pay: 3.25] [Fast: 5.00] [Comm: 0.00] [Fair: 5.00] [Reviews: 8] [ToS: 0]
TO 2:
[Rate: $8.68/hr] [Pen: 2.00 days] [Res: -- of 0] [Rec: -- of 0] [Rej: 0] [ToS: 0] [Brk: 0]
Reward:
$2.50
Duration: 1 hour
Available: 1
Description: This is a psychology experiment conducted by the University of Texas at Austin (Department of Psychology). Participants will learn to categorize different features. The experiment will take approximately 20 minutes.
Requirements: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In CA, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Preston Lab SAS, 6.15.17, Block Past Workers DoesNotExist ;

Barbwire

Averagely-known member
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Robot Trust Experiment in Emergency Scenarios | PANDA
Requester: Robot Ethics and Aerial Vehicles Lab [A3C79NCG9MFEH8] (Contact)
(TO): [Pay: 4.33] [Fair: 5.00] [Comm: 3.50] [Fast: 5.00]
Description:
To study the trust factor in human decision making process when interacting with a robot during an emergency. Estimated Time: approx 15 minutes
Time: 2 hour(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Masters Exists; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Single Attempt DoesNotExist;

this wasn't bad at all

The Bad Ash

Not Goody Little 2 Shoes
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Click the best result from a set of Search Results | PANDA
Requester: Georgia [A3HHXVWXUHRRA6] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 3.71 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 4.33 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 7
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Simply click on the result that you’d select yourself for that search.
Time: 3 minutes
Hits Available: 2
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is greater than 500; HIT approval rate (%) is greater than 90; Location is US
serp

Status
Not open for further replies.