08/19 - Foreign Film Dub Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yuk

Reaction score
The UI is kinda intimidating but really the features you have to learn are exactly those which give it the edge over Turkmaster: organization and customization
The other 2 big strengths it has over Turkmaster is control over when a specific watcher is refreshed with the latest introduction of 'weights' (so everything you're panda'ing isn't tied to just 1 refresh rate for all) and the fact that it can pantha (preview and then accept) which allows you to ignore batch throttling

Edit: the first one isn't as big because I forgot for a moment that you can set individual watcher timers on Turkmaster

Last edited:

A6_Foul_Out

I only use Organic TurkerView reviews
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
The other 2 big strengths it has over Turkmaster is control over when a specific watcher is refreshed with the latest introduction of 'weights' (so everything you're panda'ing isn't tied to just 1 refresh rate for all) and the fact that it can pantha (preview and then accept) which allows you to ignore batch throttling
How do you Pantha as opposed to Panda?

This only matters on batches?

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Thanks for asking, just chugging a train of rum and cokes and getting progressively drunker while I listen to music on youtube and post stupid things here. The usual Friday night.
This is you at your computer, correct?

Reactions: Pleco and Yuk

Yuk

Reaction score
How do you Pantha as opposed to Panda?

This only matters on batches?
If you click on "details" on a watcher it'll bring up a popup with options and halfway down there's 'Action Mode' with 4 options, Panda, Pantha, Search, or Other. Batch throttling occurs when everyone on earth is panda'ing a certain HIT, so yes mostly almost exclusively just batches but it could theoretically apply to a survey too

Status
Not open for further replies.