08/17 - World's Worst & Weird Newscasters Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
We need to switch... I should go to bed.. but I can't.. and you need to stay up...

Well.. you could try doing some pushups ect that should wake you up.... it may make you sweaty... but you could just shower and that would also wake you up.
I already showered. That might be the problem. Showers exhaust me, because they hurt....oops. Also I don't think I could do...like...more than 3 push ups without collapsing. Man I'm outta shape. I should fix that.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I already showered. That might be the problem. Showers exhaust me, because they hurt....oops. Also I don't think I could do...like...more than 3 push ups without collapsing. Man I'm outta shape. I should fix that.
Any form of exercise should wake you up.... anyways I'm going to go lay in bed and try to fall asleep ... .. I have a party at 6.. I need to get to bed.

Also not sure why a shower would hurt... but.. that prob would go into personal info you don't need to share.

Reactions: Kessikitty

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Any form of exercise should wake you up.... anyways I'm going to go lay in bed and try to fall asleep ... .. I have a party at 6.. I need to get to bed.

Also not sure why a shower would hurt... but.. that prob would go into personal info you don't need to share.
It's not a big deal. It hurts because I have a nerve disorder. Lmao. Sleep well!

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Quick survey for employed adults age 25-55(~ 6 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: saurabh bhargava [A369XDKM3XLEA3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 3.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.90 Generosity
★★★★ 4.38 Fairness
★★★★★ 3.96 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 46 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Take a short survey
Time: 30 minutes
HITs Available: 56
Reward: $0.60
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 100;Exc: [-853106893-18990] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is one of: US

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how to retrieve panda links from Panda Crazy? I'm trying to get my sister set up on her computer but it's so much easier to paste her pandas on skype and have her put them in.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It's not a big deal. It hurts because I have a nerve disorder. Lmao. Sleep well!
Huh.. that sucks :( but I'm sure you are more or less used to it at this point ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

But yeah sleeps.

Raven

I have a list of names, yours is in red underline
Contributor
Reaction score
Could someone tell me how to retrieve panda links from Panda Crazy? I'm trying to get my sister set up on her computer but it's so much easier to paste her pandas on skype and have her put them in.
just click the link in the top left of the box once. it copies it to your clipboard.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Click the little text in the top right once to copy the panda, twice will open the panda in a new tab. (if hover the mouse over that for a second you will see a tooltip saying that)

Coco

Everything’s coming up Milhouse!
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Predicting the Future for Yourself and Others(~ 60 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Online Research Studies [A27CNW4L89VKTU] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.13 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.27 Generosity
★★★★ 4.56 Fairness
★★★★ 4.89 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 74 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: 40 min survey on predicting various future events and answering questionnaires, pays $4.00
Time: 1 hour 29 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Exc: [1631525494-18945] has not been granted;HIT approval rate (%) is not greater than 99;Location is one of: US

Kessikitty

Issac the Todd
Contributor
Reaction score
Click the little text in the top right once to copy the panda, twice will open the panda in a new tab. (if hover the mouse over that for a second you will see a tooltip saying that)
just click the link in the top left of the box once. it copies it to your clipboard.
Thank ya both! For some reason I never needed to do this so I never figured it out.

Tigerpants

Murderer of Threads
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Tourist attraction recommendations via web chat (3-day limit) | PANDA
Requester: MTurk Researcher [AI3OU0DPRI0E3] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.45 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.84 Generosity
★★★★ 4.76 Fairness
★★★★ 4.84 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 270 | TOS Flags: 2
Submit a new TO review
Description: You will need to use a web-based chat system to speak with another Worker, and either request details of an attraction suited to an assigned roleplay 'persona', or use your local knowledge to find a suitable attraction. (Duration: At least 15 minutes)
Time: 3 days
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs is not less than 500;HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

Status
Not open for further replies.