08/17 - Mad Online on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.
:throwrock:

GTR

Reaction score

GTR

Reaction score
FORD has another recall, this time the break hose may or may not explode... fun times...

cassius

Reaction score
FORD has another recall, this time the break hose may or may not explode... fun times...
Does that compete with the removal of post boxes all over the country? I mean come on. Is Amazon going to deliver the mail now?

Reactions: GTR

GTR

Reaction score
Does that compete with the removal of post boxes all over the country? I mean come on. Is Amazon going to deliver the mail now?
At least it would get to us same day lol.. with PRIME that is :0

Liz

Babysitter
Contributor
Reaction score
:cupcake: miss me? Grandbaby #5 came into the world last week. 31 weeks, 4 lbs 4 oz. She is doing great, should be home in a month or so hopefully

Status
Not open for further replies.