08/16 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarcasta

sleepy kitshark
Reaction score
You may not qualify if you've done something similar for them but if you do, it took me <3 min.

Title: Decision Making Study (~10 minutes)(~ 10 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Karen Huang [A3L6NXKI3ML07E] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$24.79] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.54] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=4.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=98] [ToS=1]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 2.00
Duration: 40:00
Available: 111
Description: $2.00 to participate in a 10-minute study on moral decision making, where you will read one or more moral dilemmas and answer some questions.
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [-2094834972-165061] DoesNotExist ; 516522c7 DoesNotExist ; SurveyGroup [2743] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US

Reactions: Despairagus

cb456

Let's do some hits!
Mentor
Contributor
Reaction score
You've received a bonus from PEEL for work related to 3H1C3QRA02SFVKV10HC30BQA2LGCE5.
The value of your bonus is: $3.32 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for your careful work on our HIT.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
:cigar:

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
says: "feels like being lazy today"
6000 geos instantly appear

Now i can finally go make coffee and breakfast
Yeah that was super fun but also oh God did I want the batch to go down faster than it did.

• Love
Reactions: cyberwasp and savvy

Trucker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Machine Learning Email Task - Hockey and Baseball Emails | Accept [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
Requester: Inclusive Design Lab [AKYPUWTCFBKTO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.06] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 18
Description: You will do a task related to looking at sports emails with decisions from a machine learning model. The task is expected to take under 30 minutes. A $2 bonus may be awarded based on performance.
Qualifications: DoneExplanationStudy DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Possible $2 Bonus. I got the Bonus.
14:40 min | $23.46/hr (w/Bonus)

($14.93 w/out the Bonus)

alk69

Reaction score
Title: Machine Learning Email Task - Hockey and Baseball Emails | Accept [PC] Add: PandaOnceSearch
Requester: Inclusive Design Lab [AKYPUWTCFBKTO] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$16.06] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 3.50
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 18
Description: You will do a task related to looking at sports emails with decisions from a machine learning model. The task is expected to take under 30 minutes. A $2 bonus may be awarded based on performance.
Qualifications: DoneExplanationStudy DoesNotExist ; Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Location EqualTo US

Possible $2 Bonus. I got the Bonus.
14:40 min | $23.46/hr (w/Bonus)

($14.93 w/out the Bonus)
Did this the other day. Not bad. Easy to get bonus. Paid with alacrity. A little wordy at end, but didn't ask for the remembrance of the worst past horrors of your life. Panda and do. Count the money.

Reactions: Trucker

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Does anyone else get their gears grinded when someone stands too close behind you in line? Particularly checking out at larger stores drives me a little crazy. If I'm immediately behind the person checking out I'll usually stand at the very beginning of the belt, giving them a couple feet to not feel crowded or rushed and more importantly to be able to use their card and PIN numbers without being on guard. But, when it's me I feel like half the time I've got some weirdo in the back of my hair. Even when actually checking out and using a card I've had to tell people to back off because they're right next to me. I start measuring space as potential headbutting distance as I'm directly in front of the register now. These aren't intricate steps that should have to be explained and I feel like I need to arm myself with a cattle prod or fake having an infectious disease just to go get my Count Chocula because I like the box art.

Sorry, this went longer than it should've.

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Does anyone else get their gears grinded when someone stands too close behind you in line? Particularly checking out at larger stores drives me a little crazy. If I'm immediately behind the person checking out I'll usually stand at the very beginning of the belt, giving them a couple feet to not feel crowded or rushed and more importantly to be able to use their card and PIN numbers without being on guard. But, when it's me I feel like half the time I've got some weirdo in the back of my hair. Even when actually checking out and using a card I've had to tell people to back off because they're right next to me. I start measuring space as potential headbutting distance as I'm directly in front of the register now. These aren't intricate steps that should have to be explained and I feel like I need to arm myself with a cattle prod or fake having an infectious disease just to go get my Count Chocula because I like the box art.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score

I've found that if you turn around and start a random conversation with them about something crazy and obscure, they'll normally take a few steps back from you. Sometimes, I'll talk about things I've bought or something the other person is wearing, or their hair, or sometimes about how nice it would be if I could own a unicorn, or really go to Hogwarts.....it helps if you make your eyes really wide and keep a crazy grin on your face...also, cock your head to the side a bit when they talk....idk...it works for me.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score

I will intentionally step back and bump into them and say things like "Oh I'm sorry I didn't realize you were STANDING SO CLOSE TO ME"

If I'm not alone I'll very loudly talk about people not respecting space. But normally I'll do the sudden-movement-hit-them-or-bump-into-them thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.