08/16 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

ryu4000

Reaction score
I got up 2 hours ago and now it's dead stuck at 5.50 so gotta wait till later i guess till then i just look online and let hitfinder find stuff

Reactions: LucyO and mboone73

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Title: Consumer behavior study - median time: 2.5 minutes(~ 3 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Research Lab [AX1P7C9CDZMBQ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.83] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.56] [Fast=4.78] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.82] [Reviews=49] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.25
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 15
Description: complete a consumer behavior survey
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Exc: [671260633-165042] DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location In US

Reactions: scrmcasey

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
Does anyone else get their gears grinded when someone stands too close behind you in line? Particularly checking out at larger stores drives me a little crazy. If I'm immediately behind the person checking out I'll usually stand at the very beginning of the belt, giving them a couple feet to not feel crowded or rushed and more importantly to be able to use their card and PIN numbers without being on guard. But, when it's me I feel like half the time I've got some weirdo in the back of my hair. Even when actually checking out and using a card I've had to tell people to back off because they're right next to me. I start measuring space as potential headbutting distance as I'm directly in front of the register now. These aren't intricate steps that should have to be explained and I feel like I need to arm myself with a cattle prod or fake having an infectious disease just to go get my Count Chocula because I like the box art.

Sorry, this went longer than it should've.

Tru Blu Sue

Contributor
Reaction score
Does anyone else get their gears grinded when someone stands too close behind you in line? Particularly checking out at larger stores drives me a little crazy.
I think sometimes it's a cultural thing. I know in some other countries personal space is practically nonexistent between strangers, and I try to take this into consideration when I'm being crowded. I do know for a fact, though, that some people from my own culture are nosey or rude or far too interested in my transaction, and yes, that is irritating.

Sailor Ripley

Reaction score
I think sometimes it's a cultural thing. I know in some other countries personal space is practically nonexistent between strangers, and I try to take this into consideration when I'm being crowded. I do know for a fact, though, that some people from my own culture are nosey or rude or far too interested in my transaction, and yes, that is irritating.
Good point. I also grew up in a really small sketchy town where you'd be protective of your personal space. But I don't have that issue with NYC subway lines, or buses, outside a theater, etc. My main issue without all the hyperbole and stuff really is using a card, having to insert a PIN and someone being close to you. People years ago anywhere would either flip out on someone or think they're getting robbed standing that close if at a bank ATM.

Status
Not open for further replies.