08/16 - Finally Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

keljenner

Reaction score
I'd risk the rejection for 1 hit for $5 LOL.. Its the batches I try not to get carried away cuz ive been burned a lot lately
That happened with me many times. There was one with a requester who treated me like a one night stand never to be heard from again after rejecting 17 of my hits and never even responding why.

Reactions: JanetW

keljenner

Reaction score
Alright, that's a wrap on the work week. Time for some drinks at the Bigger Jigger in Raytown. Turkers drink free on Fridays. Anyone else is welcome but bring your Mturk ID with you, or they won't let you in.

WhereIsTheWork

Reaction score
Does MLDataLabeler ever reject? I'm afraid of these being too good to be true, because the way it's phrased, it seems subjective and almost like a batch of one question opinion surveys.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Does MLDataLabeler ever reject? I'm afraid of these being too good to be true, because the way it's phrased, it seems subjective and almost like a batch of one question opinion surveys.
They haven't rejected anyone yet that i've seen.

Metallica

Never free, never me
Contributor
Reaction score
There are worse things that you could listen to, like St. Anger.

I'm just kidding! Hope things are going ok for you.
I haven't been shamed for liking St. Anger for so long now that I forgot you usually did that. It is a pleasant surprise.

And they generally are, started hitting up the gym a while back and have already made some #megagains or whatever the cool people call it these days. I find it a nice way to redirect negative energy.

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
I haven't been shamed for liking St. Anger for so long now that I forgot you usually did that. It is a pleasant surprise.

And they generally are, started hitting up the gym a while back and have already made some #megagains or whatever the cool people call it these days. I find it a nice way to redirect negative energy.
It's okay, he acts like Pink Floyd never put out bad music.

Reactions: Metallica

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
50 minutes left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.