08/15 - Moving People on the Millionaire Show on Monday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Reactions: Onyxbird

TheNotoriousTIG

HITs get me lit.
Contributor
Reaction score
Makes me happy that I got out of my AS with just $8k and tbh most of that was housing for 2 years and food....

I'll be debt free shortly most likely
I still have 5 more years so I'm going to have to rack up all the debt then transfer it to William Charles Schneider.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
That space fortress hit is one of my favorite hits. I like anything that rewards skill = more bonus.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
WTF!? I thought I had it rough with $70K in student loans. What the hell did you do? Go to an elite liberal arts university and major in The History of Dead Languages?
He actually double majored in the the study of the study of history of dead languages and internet culture.

Reactions: TurkingMaster

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
I just read a TO review in which the HIT was rated 5/5 for pay. The worker stated the HIT took them 8 minutes to complete and paid $0.75.

Reactions: Randomacts

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
Do you guys have student loan woes to share?
I have been lucky regarding student loans. I've managed to get two years into a four year degree without accruing any personal debt. Of course, I have no personal life aside from bothering you lot and seeing my girlfriend as a result.

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
I have been lucky regarding student loans. I've managed to get two years into a four year degree without accruing any personal debt. Of course, I have no personal life aside from bothering you lot and seeing my girlfriend as a result.
That's great! I'm up to 60k and most of that was accrued in grad school, so I ain't too mad about it.

Reactions: RaffRiffofTurk

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
tfw you are doing a batch.. and find a type of thing that you are pretty sure that most other people prob messed this part up... I'll contact the requester about it in a bit.

Hotlamp

Thats Not Me
Reaction score
What one is that?
4$ hit with $12 possible bonus depending on your performance. Here is the I:eek: 35H6S234SBIKBKYB9GD1MQTI0G3654

If you search Space Fortress Study on here it should pop up so you can get the panda.

RaffRiffofTurk

The Lord of Darkness Until 8 AM
Contributor
Reaction score
That's great! I'm up to 60k and most of that was accrued in grad school, so I ain't too mad about it.
I'm going for a Bachelor's of Nursing. The school I go to had this deal that if you pay up front for all 4 years they give you, what amounts, to a year free. So ala 4 years for the price of 3. I called in every favor I had from my combined extended family and got enough money to make that payment. Now I just have to pay them back, but on the bright side no interest charged from the family.

Reactions: redtokyoboxers

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
WTF!? I thought I had it rough with $70K in student loans. What the hell did you do? Go to an elite liberal arts university and major in The History of Dead Languages?
Elite liberal arts, yes. Dead languages, no. Major was in health & wellness management. Spent 5 year at a private uni that was 45k a year. Long story, I don't feel like getting into it, but I don't regret it. My dad's health was worsening and I was really close to him and I promised myself and him that no matter how much I hated school, and I did well before this point, I would do it because he was so proud and he really wanted to see it. He had a tough time making it to my graduation, but he did. Truth be told, now that it's been almost a year since he passed, I don't regret the loan payments I'm now faced with. That satisfaction is something you can't put a price on.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.