Title: Read 87 short English commands out loud | Accept
Requester: Login Fluent [AM17MP4TZD7FP] Contact
TV: Hrly=$11.46 | Pay=Fair | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Acceptable | Rej=1 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=2.87 | Fast=4.00 | Comm=2.64 | Fair=4.58 | Reviews=39 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.15
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Read short & simple phrases of 1-6 words out loud carefully and record them with our web interface
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95; Completed phase 1 harman dataset DoesNotExist ; Location In CA, US; Completed Task DoesNotExist

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Omg! I had one of those in my house last week. What a harrowing experience that was. ?
Ha! We constantly have them in our building. But falling on my desk was a different experience.

Reactions: aveline

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions (qualified and completed work will get bonus $5) | Accept
Requester: t-tial [A1BWWT3LF1Y4NQ] Contact
TV: Hrly=$24.56 | Pay=Generous | Approval=~24 hrs | Comm=Unrated | Rej=0 | Blk=0
TO: Pay=5.00 | Fast=5.00 | Comm=0.00 | Fair=5.00 | Reviews=1 | ToS=0
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 3:00:00
Description: We are conducting research about people’s preferences when interacting with modern technologies. You will answer questions in a survey.
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

HIT Time: Under 15 minutes, working slow and eating blueberries.

Reactions: savvy

mythmoth

Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from t-tial for work related to 3X2LT8FDHYAGHR03ECD2BHWHH7Q8WN.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thank you for completing our survey!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

Sincerely,
Amazon Mechanical Turk
https://www.mturk.com

DareAngel3

Contributor
Mentor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Title: Survey about relationship between your imagination and your work experiences | Accept
Requester: SH [A3014WXGEPNWMK] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.95] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 20:00
Description: Give us your answer about 3-type questions: [1] your work experience_18 items, [2] your imagination_14 items, and [3] your demographic imformation.
Qualifications: Employment Status: Employed full time (35+ hours per week) EqualTo 1; Masters Exists ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 500; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95
HIT Time: < 2 minutes

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
You could always freeze some then break it out as new on another day :D
i do for some things. Some things don't freeze well. It was easier on my own, he's a bit of a challenge to feed. Granted he will actually eat anything you put in front of him even if he isn't happy with it lol

Reactions: K'Lee and aveline

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
$5 AMAZON Promo credit
Pro tip: the easier way to get it is to contact Customer Service every time your Amazon Prime package is late.

I've had 1 late package and 1 lost package in my last 3 orders so $10 worth of promotion credit after I contacted them about it.

Stinks they can't offer a free month of Prime anymore and having to offer a $5 credit is cheaper than a month of prime while keeping them from having to work to improve the delivery of items they sell or fulfill and ship on behalf of a third party.

I think I might cancel my current prime for a few weeks before renewal just to see if they care and then re-subscribe at the discounted rate since I qualify for it.

Ever since Amazon decided to transport more of their packages themselves, I've been having more late or lost orders than I used to have.[/QUOTE]

Last edited:
Reactions: HelloHello

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
i do for some things. Some things don't freeze well. It was easier on my own, he's a bit of a challenge to feed. Granted he will actually eat anything you put in front of him even if he isn't happy with it lol
Microwave dinners freeze very well, and you never have to worry about leftovers. Or dishes.

Status
Not open for further replies.