Status
Not open for further replies.

<Gucci>

Francis Manancis ...fuck you...
Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
OR. Hear me out on this. You know those Biscoff cookies they use to make cookie butter?

Get a package of those. And Nutella. And cookie butter. Put the cookie butter and Nutella on the cookies. Instant healing.
Oh god. I’m going to raid the pantry
The only thing keeping me sane right now is knowing my brother sent me a vape pen in the mail a few days ago :gucci::weed:
(What should I do to my twizzlers?!)

SalvadorZombie

The Jon Moxley of Mturk
Reaction score
Oh god. I’m going to raid the pantry
The only thing keeping me sane right now is knowing my brother sent me a vape pen in the mail a few days ago :gucci::weed:
(What should I do to my twizzlers?!)
Twizzlers? Only thing I could think of would be that weird liquid squeeze candy.

I'm more interested in that vape pen. I got tricked into thinking that Missouri had a medical marijuana measure on the last ballot, and now I'm stuck here with nothing.

Reactions: <Gucci>

Maria Tortilla

Dave Grohl is my spirit animal
Contributor
Reaction score
My kid tried to burn down the garage with a blowtorch and later threw his tablet while standing on his dresser so the screen shattered. My husband was broke and didn't get me a present and I had to buy my own dinner of fast food. But I made $55, drank some vodka and watched some TV. One of my more average birthdays!!

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Wenbo Lin for work related to 3U18MJKL1VQB59O5OCIHFAUQPVECNC.
The value of your bonus is: $2.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
Thanks for completing session 2 of the Eyewitness Memory Experiment. Here is the payment for session 2 ($2.00).
Once again, thank you!

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
My kid tried to burn down the garage with a blowtorch and later threw his tablet while standing on his dresser so the screen shattered. My husband was broke and didn't get me a present and I had to buy my own dinner of fast food. But I made $55, drank some vodka and watched some TV. One of my more average birthdays!!
Happy birthday!
Also hide the blowtorch. :ROFL:

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
Happy birthday! Some days you just have to make it through.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
Sounds delicious ugh. Yer gonna make me eat Nutella now.
You made me go look for my Nutella and the kid ate it with her apples. However, I had Hazlenut Kahlua so I stirred that in with some almond butter and I'm pretty happy now.

Reactions: jklmnop and <Gucci>

<Gucci>

Threaderator
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
You made me go look for my Nutella and the kid ate it with her apples. However, I had Hazlenut Kahlua so I stirred that in with some almond butter and I'm pretty happy now.
Is this now a food or an alcoholic beverage or both lol :hilarious:

Status
Not open for further replies.