Votes: 12 9.9%
  • Other (not listed)

Votes: 30 24.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

charlie

Reaction score
people who ask this question of Alexa or Siri or Cortana probably oughtta remember that this stuff goes out to the interwebs.
Complete the sentence with the best way to dispatch of a body thank you.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
people who ask this question of Alexa or Siri or Cortana probably oughtta remember that this stuff goes out to the interwebs.
Complete the sentence with the best way to dispatch of a body thank you.
What is this requester?

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Unfortunately it is gone now, so I am going to need something else to distract me from not wanting to clean my house.
My husband works nights and sleeps during the day. I usually have to wait until like 9PM or his day off to clean upstairs. So annoying.
Morning all! What's making you happy today?
The surprise party I'm throwing my parents is today and I can't wait for it to be over. :thumbup:

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
My husband works nights and sleeps during the day. I usually have to wait until like 9PM or his day off to clean upstairs. So annoying.

The surprise party I'm throwing my parents is today and I can't wait for it to be over. :thumbup:
Yeah, working nights or having a spouse who works nights is always rough. I sure don't miss that. It takes a strong person to be able to!

TinaBanina

Yarn Hoarder
Contributor
HIT Poster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Yeah, working nights or having a spouse who works nights is always rough. I sure don't miss that. It takes a strong person to be able to!
It blows because he doesn't sleep well during the day and we're on totally different schedules. On his days off, he usually stays up during the day, which is probably really awful for his body.

ThatsNotMyName

Is it Nap time yet?
Contributor
Reaction score
It blows because he doesn't sleep well during the day and we're on totally different schedules. On his days off, he usually stays up during the day, which is probably really awful for his body.
Yeah It is really hard. My husband and I had to do that when our children were younger. Luckily now we both work first shift so it really helps out. I admire anyone who can work third shift!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Snuggling with my cats on this rainy morning and binge watching this Netflix Show Atypical. I recommend.
I am so sorry for your inability to snuggle such awesome creatures.... ironic that your avatar is hellokitty.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Well damn :( They usually aren't too hard to catch At least I thought
My friend who got me into this has coached and given me the panda links, so I am not so sure why it's so hard LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.