08/11 - Taekwondo Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Concise

Buddhist Bacchante
Reaction score
I hate having anxiety... need to be up at 7am and I can't sleep because nausea :(
.. I hear you. I struggle with anxiety too. I have a few tricks to get me out of an heart pounding episode (had one in the last year)... exercise probably the easiest. There's a scene in "Orange is the New Black" where a woman is having a panic attack, and the hard ass guard makes her do jumping jacks. Everyone thinks he's a jerk, then they witness her panic symptoms slowly disappear while she's exercising. My easy go to, stair step (5 bucks at a garage sale), step up and down watching videos for 30 min.

Other staples in the anxiety pantry (to soothe it):
Kava Kava
GABA
Valerian
Lemon Balm Melissa Leaves
Melatonin (which honestly I don't take anymore.. makes me feel kind of drugged)

My biggest trick is meditation. When I can't sleep, it's the next best substitute. I've seen some great posts on here for that.

*sends calm thoughts :sparkles::star:

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

Digital Nomad

Reaction score

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
panda for $60?

Melly

Pew Pew!
Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: Online study about charitable organizations | PANDA
Requester: magne supphellen [A25MU1C5SIDJBC] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: This research aims understand charitable organizations in US. In this study, you will read a scenario and then answer questions associated to it. It will take you about 12 minutes to complete.
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 28
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Location is US
just over 7 min going slow

Last edited:
Reactions: Nodwarves4u

Shannon

Reaction score
.. I hear you. I struggle with anxiety too. I have a few tricks to get me out of an heart pounding episode (had one in the last year)... exercise probably the easiest. There's a scene in "Orange is the New Black" where a woman is having a panic attack, and the hard ass guard makes her do jumping jacks. Everyone thinks he's a jerk, then they witness her panic symptoms slowly disappear while she's exercising. My easy go to, stair step (5 bucks at a garage sale), step up and down watching videos for 30 min.

Other staples in the anxiety pantry (to soothe it):
Kava Kava
GABA
Valerian
Lemon Balm Melissa Leaves
Melatonin (which honestly I don't take anymore.. makes me feel kind of drugged)

My biggest trick is meditation. When I can't sleep, it's the next best substitute. I've seen some great posts on here for that.

*sends calm thoughts :sparkles::star:
It just sucks when you've had 2 hours of sleep in two days and your still waiting for something (pet has surgery in 5 hours) so since I'm anxious I sit here and think, well what is the point of sleeping now I'm just going to have a broken 4 hours of sleep waking up to make sure he is still alive. Luckily his surgery should only take about an hour or so.. but still scary I've never taken a pet to the vet and had them live through it.

Reactions: weisian and Concise

Azazael

Reaction score
FFS i just ran into a gdamn qual hit that has a qual on it to TAKE the qual hit. what kinda dumb shit is this?

Reactions: Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.