08/10 - Fudge Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuffalleysays

I was here
Contributor
Reaction score
I strongly recommend against doing over 6000 A9s in a 48-hour span. That being said, I'm still okay with making $60+ while watching Thor Ragnarok repeatedly and mashing a couple of buttons over-and-over-and-over.
Was that the dick in a toaster hit? I only did 1 as I was fearful of choosing the wrong color. I also did not understand how they could be quick when you have to check two bubbles. Also, a shirt has black sleeves, white body, black writing....what is the prominent color???? And finally, they reject, I could kill my turk career on those. Sad sighs.

Reactions: <Gucci>

MarkC

Stay awhile and listen.
Contributor
Reaction score
I dunno. I’m looking forward to the meteor shower this weekend though
:gucci:
A couple of local astronomy clubs and the museum of science and industry throws a special star party for the Perseid shower. They do 2, one in each direction from town to get out of the major light pollution (still isn't that dark on my side :(). Several people set up big telescopes at interesting objects and you can look at them and talk to people. I really like it and I don't really go out much, especially to something like this. Of course its Oregon, so certain enhancements are legal and well you can't smoke in public.. (legally) but no one gives a care much from what I've seen as long as you go a bit away from the crowd and aren't an ass. Anyway.. we've seen so many great meteors, a couple of big ol fireballs, I think one lasted 7 secs iirc. It was dope. I totally forgot about it this year, it was probably a few days ago or maybe tonight. nvm I just looked and it is Sunday. I'm totally going. Dang my brain is toast from penny hits today I'm about to cap out never done that.

Tandem In Time

Tandem in Space
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Was that the dick in a toaster hit?
What the f- is this about!!!!???? Apparently I missed something in yesterday's work thread!

And finally, they reject, I could kill my turk career on those. Sad sighs.
Here's my take... If you want mass rejections from A9's then do the bounding box HITs. Those seem to be a source of a ton of problems, and seems like they have been for the past couple of years, as the bounding box inputs don't always register properly.

To date, I've completed 26,534 A9s with 0 rejections.

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Reactions: GoldenTemple
Status
Not open for further replies.