• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning!!!

This past month has been hard for me in the mental health department. Mostly because my entire schedule will be changing again when I just got used to something else. I've had to take time away from turking to try and get my head back together, which causes even more stress because I need the money :facepalm2: I know that this will pass and in a few weeks everything will seem normal again. I think I'll turk for a little bit today and then go read a book.

Also...Dear Sergey, could you please post the other two batches that I can do?.....

jan

Reaction score
Title: Rating Contextual Word Similarity (WARNING: This HIT may contain adult content. Worker discretion is advised.) | Accept
Requester: Chris Callison-Burch [A32TTE4XXN6MQZ] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$10.65] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.49] [Fast=3.65] [Comm=3.47] [Fair=3.98] [Reviews=280] [ToS=3]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.20
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 114
Description: Given a sentence containing a target word, rate whether that target word has similar meaning to a second word
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 98; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 5000; Location EqualTo US; Adult Content Qualification EqualTo 1

katarina

Needs more coffee
Contributor
Reaction score
Gotta open up the ole laptop for these sergeys...my new computer can't do any type of media without messing up the computer and having to reboot. Bad graphics card I was told, which sucks cause it's new.

• Wow
Reactions: LucyO and savvy

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
That 50c Local Government transparency hit was easy peasy HIT Time: 1 minute

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Did anybody get a mid-survey code from the Emmanuel Johnson AI negotiation HIT? I finished it and didn't receive one.

cyberwasp

Pikachu is my spirit animal
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Mornin' Folks :coffeeman:

Woke up to 2 rejections from a batch i did just before bed. They had no rejections reported so i figured why not *shakes head*. 2 rejections don't matter any to me but its just not the right way to start the day hah.

Status
Not open for further replies.