08/05 - Why is it Wednesday

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: JanetW

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: [NO DUPLICATE WORKERS!] Separate out chat messages! [Est. time: Approx 10 mins; $15/hour; Chrome browser only] | PANDA
Requester: C.R.E.A.M Lab [A3I52A3URSNYEL] (Req TV): $20.15/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
[DON'T DO THIS IF YOU ALREADY DID THIS HIT WITH ME! We require unique workers. Thank you for understanding and for participating already! :)] You will use our interface to separate out conversations that are all jumbled together. This is expected to take about 10 minutes (based on other crowd workers' average times), but you are alloted more time. We will pay an hourly rate of $15. Please use only the GOOGLE CHROME browser only. Do your best!
Time: 50 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $3.75
Qualifications: 20200805-011103G0hzn53r6d5e8aISWWJHFUWKdKpil5pNSHa6d2V9TPSPIc2Nx3 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;

NO DUPLICATE WORKERS!

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
HIT Time: 9 minutes
Title: Survey Behavioural Task | Accept
Requester: jordan mansell [A3UGQ0EZW7GFOD] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.00] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.44] [Fast=4.90] [Comm=4.93] [Fair=4.81] [Reviews=67] [ToS=12]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.20
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: 8-10 min survey and behavioural task $3.2 plus chance of a $2 bonus
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Easy Study Exploring the Flexibility of Human Mind(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ian Apperly [A1FRPR1AIF9BQ8] (Req TV): $27.03/hr/hr
Description:
You will be asked to complete a survey that consists of several short stories depicting various social situations and questions related to them.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Location In GBUS; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60;

Reactions: Blakkat

jan

Reaction score
Title: A short task about consumer behavior | Accept
Requester: Ipek nibat [A3TCMSI6S62JRS] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$11.16] [Pay=Underpaid] [Approval=Unrated] [Comm=Unacceptable] [Rej=1] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
Reward: 1.17
Duration: 20:00
Description: Give us your opinion about some countries
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: Blakkat

jan

Reaction score
Title: Writing short stories about moral behaviour (please do not complete more than 50 HITs per DAY) | Accept
Requester: Alexandria [A12DWLY5TD1002] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.98] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.48] [Fast=4.64] [Comm=4.82] [Fair=4.69] [Reviews=50] [ToS=0]
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 1:00:00
Available: 3
Description: Write short stories about people acting morally vs. immorally in real-world social situations and the consequences of their behaviour.
Qualifications: MoralStories - FinishedQual EqualTo 1

PandaThief

Reaction score
Little under 7 min

Title: Work situations and problem solving in trucking and delivery jobs. | Accept
Requester: AIT Mechanical Turk Research [ACV7C9LQQO65N] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$19.10] [Pay=Good] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=3.67] [Fair=4.50] [Reviews=3] [ToS=1]
Reward: 2.25
Description: Answer questions about work situations in trucking and delivery job settings.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: Easy Study Exploring the Flexibility of Human Mind(~ 30 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Ian Apperly [A1FRPR1AIF9BQ8] (Req TV): $27.03/hr/hr
Description:
You will be asked to complete a survey that consists of several short stories depicting various social situations and questions related to them.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
Reward: $4.00
Qualifications: Location In GBUS; CR Research Group #2 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 60;
10 min

alk69

Reaction score
My panda picked this up last evening. Went easily. Is pretty much a timed affair. No real problems and is a bit difficult, but still not hard. You should do it, just don't rush it, as they warn you that They are watching.....There were breaks, which were good for my achy hands. APPROVED FAST without issue. I reported last night that even my less than perfect ratings were accepted. I have done another similar HIT from this requester, also without issue. I'm reposting this since I think it's a valid HIT to spend a panda on.

Title: Academic Face Memory Study | PANDA
Requester: Lifespan Social Cognition Lab [A1102PGDVVOYQS] (Req TV): $14.30/hr/hr
Description:
75 minute study looking at face memory and other abilities
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $12.50
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: Minx2121

MirrorMan

The Madness
Contributor
Reaction score
My panda picked this up last evening. Went easily. Is pretty much a timed affair. No real problems and is a bit difficult, but still not hard. You should do it, just don't rush it, as they warn you that They are watching.....There were breaks, which were good for my achy hands. APPROVED FAST without issue. I reported last night that even my less than perfect ratings were accepted. I have done another similar HIT from this requester, also without issue. I'm reposting this since I think it's a valid HIT to spend a panda on.

Title: Academic Face Memory Study | PANDA
Requester: Lifespan Social Cognition Lab [A1102PGDVVOYQS] (Req TV): $14.30/hr/hr
Description:
75 minute study looking at face memory and other abilities
Time: 3 hour(s)
Reward: $12.50
Qualifications: Age - 55 or Older EqualTo 1; Location EqualTo US;
I'm in that age bracket where I am too old to do HITs but also too young to do HITs.

PandaThief

Reaction score
Title: Can you mimic the pose? | Accept
Requester: MPI Dept. of Perceiving Systems [AXRUQMJCJU83Q] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$15.40] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=1-3 days] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.08] [Fast=3.92] [Comm=2.23] [Fair=3.88] [Reviews=51] [ToS=1]
Reward: 6.00
Available: 115
Description: In this task you will be asked to 1) mimic a human pose, 2) take or have taken a picture of yourself in this pose, and 3) upload the picture. The collected data will be used to develop, extend, and evaluate computational vision and learning algorithms that will allow for the detailed recovery of human body pose, shape, and contact in the form of 3D body models. What you need for this task: 1) To qualify for this task, you must read and agree to the consent form. For example, the consent explains what your data is used for or how it is stored. 2) In this task you have to take pictures of yourself showing the whole body. Therefore you need a camera with self-timer or a person to take a picture of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.