It is from which all life is created.

You are all my sons.
You are all my daughters.

Praise CJ.

Reactions: Pleco and Shannon

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
This one is from the music genre hit that was up on Tuesday but the timer ran out just as I finished because they didn't have the timer set long enough which kept me from submitting it. They were very responsive with instructions to submit it through the current iteration of the hit and send them my info which I did last night.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3K8CQCU3KE9YLISOZL0FDUYINDVWN5.
The value of your bonus is: $19.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
For Completing previous hit.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

C to the J

Outlaw Turker
Contributor
Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Apparently CJ is in all of us....
Theoretically, yes but the science doesn't back that up.
The science says you should back that ass up.

Reactions: JenniLeigh

Shannon

Reaction score
how are things going with your move :piggy: < best moving emoji I could find
I forwarded my mail today! We got the roommate all the way out and now all we have to do is register the other half at Portland Community College, I have to buy books for my classes and then not this coming friday but the one after that we tow a tiny trailer with our tiny car on a 12 hour drive. I have to pack clothing and the stuff in the closet. That's about it. We turned in our final rent today too! So we have about 13 days and only one weekend left. Oh and our CV axels started making a popping noise today, so that's fun! We have to take the car back to the shop that repaired them and see if they are still under warranty from a few months ago and get the brakes done. Jesus, we still have tons to do. x.x

Last edited:
Reactions: Deleted member 526

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This one is from the music genre hit that was up on Tuesday but the timer ran out just as I finished because they didn't have the timer set long enough which kept me from submitting it. They were very responsive with instructions to submit it through the current iteration of the hit and send them my info which I did last night.

Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from McDermott Experiments for work related to 3K8CQCU3KE9YLISOZL0FDUYINDVWN5.
The value of your bonus is: $19.50 USD

The Requester included this note:
For Completing previous hit.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!

o_O I doubt I'm going to get that much bonus .. but I can hope..

ohsnap

just me
Reaction score
bonus turned a rather meh day where I couldn't seem to catch any hits with my pandas into a much better day

Today's Projected Earnings: $19.22 + Bonuses: $19.50 = $38.72

D

Deleted member 526

I forwarded my mail today! We got the roommate all the way out and now all we have to do is register the other half at Portland Community College, I have to buy books for my classes and then not this coming friday but the one after that we tow a tiny trailer with our tiny car on a 12 hour drive. I have to pack clothing and the stuff in the closet. That's about it. We turned in our final rent today too! So we have about 13 days and only one weekend left. Oh and our CV axels started making a popping noise today, so that's fun! We have to take the car back to the shop that repaired them and see if they are still under warranty from a few months ago and get the brakes done. Jesus, we still have tons to do. x.x
I'm surprised you have time to turk. soon it will be over :)

Shannon

Reaction score
I'm surprised you have time to turk. soon it will be over :)
Well, since I'm on break from school and don't work outside of turking I can find the time. Especially since most of the stuff I have to do can only be done during the week anyway.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
That was one really tough exhausting hit for me. I'm guessing it likely was for you as well.

Yeah.............. I ended up finishing with 5 hours used on the clock ish.. .. most of that wasn't working time.. but it was so hard to keep working... prob was an hour and half of working?

Status
Not open for further replies.