08/03 - Nutella Friday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh baby YOU, you've got what I need. But you say he's just a friend. And you say he's just a friend....
Biz Markie, baby! I love that track! The OG-DGAF singer. He's like if Yoko Ono and Louis Armstrong made a baby, while MC Humpty was watching from the closet. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
Biz Markie, baby! I love that track! The OG-DGAF singer. He's like if Yoko Ono and Louis Armstrong made a baby, while MC Humpty was watching from the closet. :ROFL::ROFL::ROFL:
Every time I pop back on here, you've got some amazing ass visuals going...

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Every time I pop back on here, you've got some amazing ass visuals going...
I'm always good for some amazing ass visuals. But, I only write 15 minutes worth of material, while on the toilet in the morning. After that, I'm just spit-balling it. :p

Reactions: JenniLeigh

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Oh baby YOU, you've got what I need. But you say he's just a friend. And you say he's just a friend....
Also love this song because I sang this song, along with 150 others, during the sing-along portion of a BNL concert. Good times!:)

It was at the end of this show
I'm somewhere in that "crowd".

Last edited:
Reactions: <Gucci>

desallemands

Reaction score
Mturk Payment Distribution : Is it better to get a Gift/Certificate, or to have the funds directly to bank account ? Do I pay taxes if I put it in Giftcard form ? I'm getting close to the $500 mark, so was wondering how everyone claims it at the end of the year. ANY advice would be appreciated. thank you :)

Reactions: <Gucci> and Jerami

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Mturk Payment Distribution : Is it better to get a Gift/Certificate, or to have the funds directly to bank account ? Do I pay taxes if I put it in Giftcard form ? I'm getting close to the $500 mark, so was wondering how everyone claims it at the end of the year. ANY advice would be appreciated. thank you :)
You mean, gift card balance or Amazon Payments-->Bank account, right? I think it's considered wages once it's available for transfer but, I could be mistaken. And gift cards are still considered payment for work performed. So, it's income once it's given to you, regardless of whether you withdraw it at all.

I could be wrong.

Anyway, Everything you never wanted to know about taxes and Mturk. :)

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/taxes-for-turkers-reporting-self-employment-income.127/

EDIT I always transfer to 'Payments'. You can pay for stuff on Amazon directly from 'Payments' balance, or withdraw it.

Last edited:

desallemands

Reaction score
Thanks I only asked because I found this link and was curious :)) Appreciate your thoughts :)

https://www.daveramsey.com/blog/fre...8118&utm_term=elp_bu&utm_campaign=no_campaign

You mean, gift card balance or Amazon Payments-->Bank account, right? I think it's considered wages once it's available for transfer but, I could be mistaken. And gift cards are still considered payment for work performed. So, it's income once it's given to you, regardless of whether you withdraw it at all.

I could be wrong.

Anyway, Everything you never wanted to know about taxes and Mturk. :)

https://www.mturkcrowd.com/threads/taxes-for-turkers-reporting-self-employment-income.127/

EDIT I always transfer to 'Payments'. You can pay for stuff on Amazon directly from 'Payments' balance, or withdraw it.

Jerami

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.