the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I mean I guess but what I can get at Vons is gross tasting stiff garbage.

If you say so but

Okay, yeah. I stand by my original statement. You've got two of my absolute favs in that list. :nono:

Also, if they're stiff, they're just super old. Take that up with Vons. Haribo has done nothing to you.

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Well, aside from the not following requester instructions part, which others pointed out, your edit was just for being disrespectful. That's covered in the very first section of our guidelines.
As far as reading goes.. I actually read it but they didn't have a way to tell that your video was working (or audio for that matter). I didn't notice that my webcam was unplugged until after Concise made a big deal about the requirement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

redtokyoboxers

the güero you cannot sweat-o
Contributor
Champion
Reaction score
Okay, yeah. I stand by my original statement. You've got two of my absolute favs in that list. :nono:

Also, if they're stiff, they're just super old. Take that up with Vons. Haribo has done nothing to you.
I feel that getting a far more heated response to candy takes than openly trashing requesters is demonstrative of a forum adiminstration with their priorities in the right place.

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
As far as reading goes.. I actually read it but they didn't have a way to tell that your video was working (or audio for that matter). I didn't notice that my webcam was unplugged until after Concise made a big deal about the requirement. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Whether it was a mistake or not, following that up with "lel fuck em" is probably not the way to go... hence the edit for being disrespectful.

Now can we please drop this and move on?

Reactions: jklmnop
Status
Not open for further replies.