Not open for further replies.

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score
Title: Competition Study 1 of 2 (USD 0.5 + 0.50 + up to 1.70 in bonus) | PANDA
Requester: ETH DeSciL [A13FVLMLUTH7ND] (Req TV): $23.43/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: N/A] [Fair: N/A] [Comm: N/A] [Fast: N/A]
Description:
You will complete decision making tasks and answer survey questions. You will have to participate in a follow-up HIT shortly after you have completed this HIT to receive the full reward and bonus payments. After the first HIT, you will be notified by e-mail as soon as the second HIT is ready.
Time: 30 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.50
Qualifications: Descil-E-BF5E4418 DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98; Location In US;

turker4hire

Reaction score
Hoping today is good, need to get just $30 so I don't need to work the weekend ?
Good luck!! For I doubt that I can make anywhere near what I need to avoid working this weekend; unless, we lose power due to a possible hurricane. I would rather work this weekend then lose power and ac, and then lose what's left of my sanity! lol

Skittles

It's Pumpkinninny!
Reaction score

Minx2121

Reaction score
Good luck!! For I doubt that I can make anywhere near what I need to avoid working this weekend; unless, we lose power due to a possible hurricane. I would rather work this weekend then lose power and ac, and then lose what's left of my sanity! lol
Technically I should work the weekend anyway because I don't make that much on here but I feel that I sacrifice enough time during the week lol...every bit helps ?

Mikey Chlanda

Reaction score
Morning all. I'm hoping that today is better than the last three days have been. My 1st hour started out well, as I was too busy to come here until now, but now I'm waiting to catch hits a-gain. How's everyone doing this morning?
Great! Iof 27.13 plus $5 bonus, so already at low goal (30), best day all week....really helps catching a 15 buck hit and a four dollar survey off the bat. Happy hour at Molly Malone's tonight....first drink on me!

PandaThief

Reaction score

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Academic survey about what is important in life (~30 minutes) | Accept
Requester: WELL Labs [A3V148KTDK7GZN] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$18.19] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 4.00
Duration: 3:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Complete a survey about what is important in life. You may take this survey only one time. Please note that this survey works best on a laptop or desktop. You may be contacted in the future for follow-up surveys available by invitation only.
Qualifications: Not available from queue exports.

turker4hire

Reaction score
Technically I should work the weekend anyway because I don't make that much on here but I feel that I sacrifice enough time during the week lol...every bit helps ?
I hear ya. I might work weekends, but I tend to start later and work much less. I'm also more inclined to very selective of what I work on! :wink:

Turtlefemm

Mostly a Turtle
Contributor
Mentor
Reaction score
Good morning all! Woke up to a nice surprise - no idea what the hell i did for 5 bux, but I'll take it.
Greetings from Amazon Mechanical Turk,

You've received a bonus from Jandel Crutchfield for work related to 3MDWE879VMIEUVX847OKI1V2XHHB96.
The value of your bonus is: $5.00 USD

The Requester included this note:
No comment provided by Requester.

Thanks for being a Worker on Mechanical Turk!
It was a hit about making mutual fund decisions. I got the same bonus! And the hit itself paid $5 so wheee! :tmnt:

Status
Not open for further replies.