07/30 - Studio Ghibli Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I went to the gas station for beer a couple hours ago and the manager and cashier were fighting and tried to involve me. I need more beer now. Should I go again?
Sounds like fun you could probably hold your own if things get heated :p

Reactions: JenniLeigh

alboelive

Reaction score
jeff gordon is one of my favorites too xD So are jimmie johnson, dale jr, and kyle larson, though that race will be on sunday (sprint series) and they won't be in the races today :p

i want to watch F1, but they are always on so early, because of were they are located each week, and it's usually one of two racers from the same team that will win.
i also watch indycar xD
Oh I know the race is Sunday. I watched qualifying earlier. I still watch most of the races :). You definitely have some good favorites. I have no issues with any of them. I also have to love Chase Elliott now :). I also have a soft spot for Ryan Blaney.

Reactions: TissueHime

alboelive

Reaction score
Wait I'm missing something... is that new beta page actually from Amazon? Are they changing the layout that they've had for the last 6 centuries? Or is this just me being confused and something that a user created?

Kadauchi

Master Pleaser
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Wait I'm missing something... is that new beta page actually from Amazon? Are they changing the layout that they've had for the last 6 centuries? Or is this just me being confused and something that a user created?
Its from them, they have been "testing" it with a smaller pool of workers for a few months now. They recently opened it up to everyone. No one knows if when they are done, they will keep the old style with the new, or force everyone to use the new.

sryan66611

Contributor
Reaction score
what do you mean?
I had some weird message when I accepted a hit it gave me a big message saying "this site is down and we are performing maintenance and will be up shortly" But I returned and accept another a9 and it was back to normal.

Reactions: Azazael and Drwho10

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Are you guys hamming on these A9's doing any batches that have a lot of no-matches or just drawing a ton of boxes?

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
Are you guys hamming on these A9's doing any batches that have a lot of no-matches or just drawing a ton of boxes?
Its all random they just divided the batches up to keep throttling from being too much of an issue

Reactions: Pleco

Drwho10

Mister Gank Yo Hits
Contributor
Reaction score
I had some weird message when I accepted a hit it gave me a big message saying "this site is down and we are performing maintenance and will be up shortly" But I returned and accept another a9 and it was back to normal.
quick maintenance? :p

Reactions: sryan66611
Status
Not open for further replies.