07/30 - Sneaky Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mew

Not a bot. I am a girl.
^_^
Reaction score
Welcome to today's MTurk Crowd work thread!

Please check out the forum guidelines.

Maybe you need some help getting started?

Want more info about how the forum works?

Would you like to contribute an idea about the future of the forum? Feel free to share your thoughts here.

If you are interested in creating a daily thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you would like to claim the next day. It is first come, first serve and thread must be created and posted by 3a EST/12a PST.

Please let a mod know if you have any questions, and have a great turking day! - MTC staff

I am a bot and this is an automated daily thread post. If you would like to post a daily thread, just make sure you post it before I do at 12:05 AM PT. Out of a courtesy to others that may wish to make the thread, please tag @dibs to let everyone know that you are making it. The old thread will auto-lock on its own.

You can find more information about how to format a daily thread post here.

Reactions: cb456 and JanetW

cassius

Reaction score
went to thrift stores yesterday in another town. got the dishes i like for 50 cents each! either they didn't care or didn't know the value. but the prize was at one store i found lots of name brand stamps for $2.00 each including Tim Holtz. got a bag full of those.

novajinxx

Reaction score
went to thrift stores yesterday in another town. got the dishes i like for 50 cents each! either they didn't care or didn't know the value. but the prize was at one store i found lots of name brand stamps for $2.00 each including Tim Holtz. got a bag full of those.
Nice! Good finds at thrift stores are always a great day! We have one like that near me though that i'm not too sure if they just don't realize the value of the some of the items they carry or not, but i always go to it for that reason. (Must be where the rich people here drop off. Lol!) i've found some normally pretty pricey stuff in there for cheap. My toddler has a few pairs of designer shorts i picked up in there for 1.00 each. A little hidden gem of a place!

jan

Reaction score
Title: Image Sharing Site Feedback: Mobile Users Only(~ 7 minutes) | Accept
Requester: Blockalicious LLC [A2DXLYF2CR9PYO] Contact
TV: No Reviews
TO: No Reviews
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 1.00
Duration: 30:00
Available: 3
Description: You will be asked to complete a number of image-sharing-related tasks and answer a few questions where you can provide feedback. You should complete the tasks in one tab and complete the form in a separate tab or a separate device. There are 10 tasks and 5 general feedback questions. These tasks must be completed on a mobile device; the form can be filled out on any kind of device. The first two tasks are the most time-consuming; the rest of them go quickly.
Qualifications: Exc: [371977808-376716] DoesNotExist ; CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100; Location In US

alk69

Reaction score
Chicken in the slow cooker, with bbq sauce(too hot to bother with fancy), store bought tater salad in the fridge. Humm......beans, too? Or corn muffins? No, no muffins. That'd mean turning on an oven, so no, not when it's this kinda hot. Noticed yesterday there was some kinda fire started by sunlight. Now that's hot. ''No place like Texas''. Who would want more than one? :extinguish:

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Jury Research Study(~ 70 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Trial By Data [A3O2CWDBLZGQVE]
TurkerView: [ $15.19 / hour ]
Description: This is a survey in which you will play the role of a juror and evaluate a real case. Please be prepared to spend 60+ minutes on this survey, and also please be prepared to start this survey as soon as you accept the HIT.
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 5
Reward: $11.00
Qualifications:
  • Exc: [-427365673-377374] DoesNotExist
  • TP Panel: -1473367089 1 N GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • CR Research Group #1 GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Location In US
[3NVVDJT9HHMG8BBQZTXDDSB3EMPPXB]

Blakkat

Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Answer a short survey about message evaluations. | PANDA
Requester: Kuan-Ju Chen [A2L53T9HVWWRT7]
TurkerView: [ $7.77 / hour ]
Description: Give us your opinions about a news article and let us know how you process the information.
Duration: 40 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $0.90
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 5000
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
  • Location EqualTo US
[3EX6YJ62T6HXUMDWFNI8CRQ6KF8ZJK]

Reactions: cassius
Status
Not open for further replies.