07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I think my boyfriend would actually love something like this as a birthday present or some such. Are you contacted by men or women more often?
Women are by far the larger portion of clients that contact me for something like that. A lot of them say it's "safer" to explore their fantasies with a professional photographer than their bf/husband/gf/wife whatever... although a good percentage of them are single too and just want an experience. The ladies put a lot more thought into it too than the guys. Sometimes it gets quite complex... we have to build props and sets pretty often and they will have costumes or outfits already. Couples make up the second largest percentage with guys coming in pretty much dead last... and the guys shoots are usually pretty blunt.

Reactions: Vanyanka

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
It would neat if V2L could have a thread in the requester's section so they get less emails... even just a link to that FAQ that is in the hits (that we can't look out atm) would be nice to have up .. I would email them myself asking if they could but I feel weird doing that seeing how new of a member I am here.

electrolyte

The Ghost of MTurk Past
Contributor
Reaction score
It would neat if V2L could have a thread in the requester's section so they get less emails... even just a link to that FAQ that is in the hits (that we can't look out atm) would be nice to have up .. I would email them myself asking if they could but I feel weird doing that seeing how new of a member I am here.
Even if they don't join, you're free to create a post there for discussion of the HITs.

Reactions: Vanyanka

jklmnop

data sanitation engineer
Reaction score
If it's after midnight, does that make it morning cheese?

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Even if they don't join, you're free to create a post there for discussion of the HITs.
Ah I wasn't sure on the rules for the thread.. I haven't read the stickies on there (and I would do so obviously before making a thread).

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
Sanjay Shahs are decentish. TO has me feeling a little iffy, but I guess that doesn't matter because Google Scholar just locked me out for a while.

Anybody happen to know by chance how long Google will lock you out for "suspecting automatic queries?"

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
on the peelle's what are you guys doing if you keep thinking of the same words over and over?
I think you're fine unless you go really overboard with it. I've done almost 60 of them, most have approved, and I've used words more than once.

Reactions: Deleted member 526

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Women are by far the larger portion of clients that contact me for something like that. A lot of them say it's "safer" to explore their fantasies with a professional photographer than their bf/husband/gf/wife whatever... although a good percentage of them are single too and just want an experience. The ladies put a lot more thought into it too than the guys. Sometimes it gets quite complex... we have to build props and sets pretty often and they will have costumes or outfits already. Couples make up the second largest percentage with guys coming in pretty much dead last... and the guys shoots are usually pretty blunt.

It's kind of discouraging that a lot of women are reluctant to explore their sexual fantasies because they feel that it's unsafe. Kudos for actually building sets and being on deck and what not to help the ladies achieve that feeling of safety while they are trying to live out a fantasy.

If I were single though, I think that would be an awesome way to get the experience I wanted with a stranger without feeling scared. You may be doing a bigger service for society than you even know.

Reactions: Blue

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
It's kind of discouraging that a lot of women are reluctant to explore their sexual fantasies because they feel that it's unsafe. Kudos for actually building sets and being on deck and what not to help the ladies achieve that feeling of safety while they are trying to live out a fantasy.

If I were single though, I think that would be an awesome way to get the experience I wanted with a stranger without feeling scared. You may be doing a bigger service for society than you even know.
It is really sad... but that's one of the reasons why I started doing this. I'm a big proponent of the body positive movement. There's a lot of thought that went into my decision to start doing this kind of work... you can't succeed at it if you are just working yet another job. I'm happy to answer any other questions you have, if you have any... but should probably take it to PM or some such... I doubt anyone else on the forum wants to read more of this in the daily thread.

Vanyanka

Thoroughbred of Sin
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It is really sad... but that's one of the reasons why I started doing this. I'm a big proponent of the body positive movement. There's a lot of thought that went into my decision to start doing this kind of work... you can't succeed at it if you are just working yet another job. I'm happy to answer any other questions you have, if you have any... but should probably take it to PM or some such... I doubt anyone else on the forum wants to read more of this in the daily thread.
I very much appreciate what you have to say.

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Come on Sam E. Circle's drop another batch.

Reactions: Matilda Jones

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Nice, getting that technical error rejection reversed. :angelic:

humbleturker

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Ha! I was wondering if anyone else did one of those. Couldn't decide if it felt legit or scammy.
Looks legit. One had no search results so that was 2.50 for a minute if legit.:ROFL:

Reactions: catnapped

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Yes, of course. I'm sorry for the excessive day light. Lol

TotalBabe

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Finally completed all 61 of the Peelle Lab HITs.

I'm glad they were still around for me to do, but I'm so glad I'm finished.:celebrate:

Status
Not open for further replies.