07/28 - The Grave of the Fireflies / The Borrower Arrietty Thursday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I looked at that one too...flipped a coin and thought I'd give this a shot. I only need to share a mouse, not a keyboard.
What do you like about it?
It's cross platform... so you can link computers with pretty much any OS you want together. I found it to be more stable, more configurable, and with a smaller resource footprint. Sharing the keyboard is really helpful too... and the shared clipboard between all the computers is very helpful for turking.

Reactions: ShanaMarie

saturn

leisureforce
Reaction score
Finally completed all 61 of the Peelle Lab HITs.

I'm glad they were still around for me to do, but I'm so glad I'm finished.:celebrate:
i finished them last night and took the day off having hit my daily goal before i even slept, so i could dive into another batch about now. seems like a one and done sorta thing though, unfortunately.

Reactions: TotalBabe

ShanaMarie

Not all who wander are lost.
Contributor
Reaction score
bite me, ive been gone most of the day. was giving my bearded dragon a bath, got her out, dried her off.... and then she died in my lap as i was holding her. kinda ruined my turking day
Awww...Sorry dude! :cry:

Reactions: BrewMeister

ShanaMarie

Contributor
Reaction score
It's cross platform... so you can link computers with pretty much any OS you want together. I found it to be more stable, more configurable, and with a smaller resource footprint. Sharing the keyboard is really helpful too... and the shared clipboard between all the computers is very helpful for turking.
Thanks for the info Blue!! Much appreciated!

ShanaMarie

Contributor
Reaction score
Blue @Blue ...speaking of stable for about the last month when I either open a new tab or click a link to open it in a new tab (by holding control), my laptop freezes for about 10-12 seconds. This happens 25x a day and it drives me NUTS! Any thoughts?

JenniLeigh

Batch Betta Have My Money
Contributor
Reaction score
bite me, ive been gone most of the day. was giving my bearded dragon a bath, got her out, dried her off.... and then she died in my lap as i was holding her. kinda ruined my turking day
:(

I'm so sorry.

She had you with her though :purpleheart:
That was probably really important to her. :yellowheart:

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
Blue @Blue ...speaking of stable for about the last month when I either open a new tab or click a link to open it in a new tab (by holding control), my laptop freezes for about 10-12 seconds. This happens 25x a day and it drives me NUTS! Any thoughts?
That could be any number of things, from a java problem to a hardware problem.

Tuesday

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Which photos show an exact product match? | PANDA
Requester: KB [A234QNE6IADBGH] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★ 4.43 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.38 Generosity
★★★★ 4.88 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 26 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Which photos show an exact product match? (updated 2016-07-29 04:25:48.029211+00:00)
Time: 60 minutes
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $0.05
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 97

Bolbor

zug zug
Reaction score
I'd definitely look at any scripts you're running, I've noticed that my Linkify related scripts are really, really bad about making my browser freeze or causing pages to load slow as hell.

Reactions: ShanaMarie and Blue

Azazael

Reaction score
Awww...Sorry dude! :cry:
:(

I'm so sorry.

She had you with her though :purpleheart:
That was probably really important to her. :yellowheart:
im sorry too, i dont even know what happened, she was fine earlier, was being a dumbass jumping from her log to hide and i took her out to play on my desk, she acted like she was gonna poop, so i put her back. she did, i cleaned it up, took her to bathe the crud off, she stayed in the warm water for like...15m, i got her favorite towel, wrapped her up. was drying her off. set her down on my lap to answer the soluto ping. she was antsy and flipping around, i went down to start unwrapping her (lightly wrapped) and she stops moving. im like...wtf, thats not normal. unwrapped her and she was limp and just staring glass eyed. hurts cause she was *my* pet, pain in the ass aside.

Blue

Unlikeable Ass
Contributor
Reaction score
I'd definitely look at any scripts you're running, I've noticed that my Linkify related scripts are really, really bad about making my browser freeze or causing pages to load slow as hell.
It could definitely be a script or browser extension doing it... or java/flash etc... those normally don't lock up the entire computer though.

alboelive

Reaction score
That STD survey took forever and was not worth the $0.10

Status
Not open for further replies.