07/28 - Soon Sunday!

One has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

KimDamyun

Reaction score
Hitcatcher won't add duplicates. I tried to add a HIT one time and it wasn't showing up. Upon further investigation I already had a catcher for it.
I noticed that before but right now my hit catcher is literally empty, I cleaned it up yesterday

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Title: Survey about interactions and impressions of others in work contexts | Accept
Requester: Bloch School of Management [A10SM9VXWU46ZG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 2:00:00
Available: 1
Description: Note: Please take this survey only if you are able to complete the study on a computer, laptop, or tablet (the materials are not possible to read on a cell phone)
Qualifications: Completed similar study on interpersonal impressions already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Reactions: JanetW

JanetW

working and turking
Contributor
Survey Slayer
Reaction score
Title: Survey about interactions and impressions of others in work contexts | Accept
Requester: Bloch School of Management [A10SM9VXWU46ZG] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$14.94] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Unrated] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=4.17] [Fast=5.00] [Comm=5.00] [Fair=4.33] [Reviews=16] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.55
Duration: 2:00:00
Description: Note: Please take this survey only if you are able to complete the study on a computer, laptop, or tablet (the materials are not possible to read on a cell phone)
Qualifications: Completed similar study on interpersonal impressions already DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US

Thank you for the cat compliment yesterday. My daughter adopted two brothers from a shelter, but only the gray one got to be a bit of a fatty boy. We call him the cat model because he's always posing.

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Decision-making and health | PANDA
Requester: ARRC [A4NJMKW58VXL6] (Req TV): $16.92/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 3.59] [Fair: 4.53] [Comm: 3.52] [Fast: 4.24]
Description:
You will answer demographic questions, health questions, and complete decision-making tasks.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.00
Qualifications: Completed HIT HRBC DoesNotExist ; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 90; Location EqualTo US;

Reactions: savvy

mboone73

The Last Hit Poster
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
HIT Poster
Half-Ass
Reaction score
Title: Short Experiment on Eyewitness Identification | PANDA
Requester: Memory Lab [A1A39T4EKQIE9K] (Req TV): $19.77/hr/hr
(TO): [Pay: 2.21] [Fair: 3.39] [Comm: 2.93] [Fast: 3.72]
Description:
You will watch a short video, play a game, and answer questions.
Time: 45 minutes(s)
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 85;

dreamonjaded1

Reaction score
Title: Verify Images and Selected Object Categories. Earn up >$10/hour. | Accept
Requester: SpaceGraph-BroadPerception [A19JIJMNVNJ94D] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$13.22] [Pay=Fair] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Good] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=3.67] [Fast=4.00] [Comm=3.00] [Fair=5.00] [Reviews=6] [ToS=0]
Reward: 0.50
Duration: 30:00
Description: In this task you will be asked to verify if the shown highlighted region covers the majority of an object (for example: Is the highlighted region covering the majority of the chair?).
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 100; Location In AU, CA, GB, US; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThan 95

Anyone done these before? They seem simple but I keep getting froze on image 6 and I return them.

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
My time might be better spent folding laundry.

Reactions: JanetW

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score
That would be weird cause I'm sorting by only hits I'm qualified for. It already happened with hits I completed several times in the past too, something is preventing me from adding this specific hit. If i select any other and click on Once or Panda it works normally
I've found that sometimes HIT Catcher will have hidden watcher entries stored in the storage.watchers object. That will prevent adding watchers already in the list, but not displayed or checked.

If you feel comfortable with it, you can delete those unused watchers by opening developer tools on the HIT Catcher page (F12 on Chrome). You might need to temporarily disable display of warnings, info and errors so everything doesn't continuously scroll.

Type storage.watchers and press enter. You'll see the object displayed in curly braces. Open it by clicking the triangle, and open objects inside it until you find the HIT ID(s) causing problems. Copy the HIT ID code and then type delete storage.watchers["HIT ID code"] and press enter (make sure to use quotes around the HIT ID code in square brackets). You should be able to add the watcher now.

Last edited:

Srndpty

Contributor
Reaction score
I noticed that before but right now my hit catcher is literally empty, I cleaned it up yesterday
What I would do next is back up my include list and block list first, then uninstall and re-install.

Reactions: KimDamyun

KimDamyun

Reaction score
I've found that sometimes HIT Catcher will have hidden watcher entries stored in the storage.watchers object. That will prevent adding watchers already in the list, but not displayed or checked.

If you feel comfortable with it, you can delete those unused watchers by opening developer tools on the HIT Catcher page (F12 on Chrome). You might need to temporarily disable display of warnings, info and errors so everything doesn't continuously scroll.

Type storage.watchers and press enter. You'll see the object displayed in curly braces. Open it by clicking the triangle, and open objects inside it until you find the HIT ID(s) causing problems. Copy the HIT ID code and then type delete storage.watchers["HIT ID code"] and press enter (make sure to use quotes around the HIT ID code in square brackets). You should be able to add the watcher now.
Thanks for the help guys, I'll try those things out :)

thismegan

resting cat face
Reaction score

projected weekly pe: $395.45

the fact i got that much is suprising. didn’t go super hard a few days. this week will be better.
I didn't realize that summary was from the mobile Dashboard page until a few days ago. I never scroll down that far. :paddle:

Why isn't it on the desktop site, Jeff Bezos @Jeff Bezos ?

Reactions: savvy and Peachy
Status
Not open for further replies.