07/27 - Whisper of the Heart / When Marine Was There Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jezebel

Reaction score
This wasn't as bad as TO would suggest. It was pretty quick, but I didn't get a code at the end. Have any of you done it? Did you get a code?

Title: People at Work Survey | PANDA
Requester: TCG Research [A3J4W1US9ZRPVX] (TO)
TO Ratings:

☢☢☢☢☢ 1.00 Communicativity
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Generosity
☢☢☢☢☢ 1.80 Fairness
☢☢☢☢☢ 2.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 13
(Submit a new TO rating for this requester)

Description: Survey about your behaviors at work.
Time: 60 minutes
Hits Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications: None

Jharkan

Internets EXPERT
Contributor
Reaction score
I hope you all have a good day, turkin'! I am off to Seaworld with picket signs and protest their horrible treatment of sea life in captivity to stand in lines.

well, as much as I disagree with PETAs methods and reasoning, especially their reactions concening seaworld,
I do agree that there are some aquamarine species that are just too big to be kept in an enclosure of any kind.
you, you're just trying to get out and have a familial activity, I understand that
I just feel like it's a shame that the bigger animals cannot possibly have the space they require
Obviously, this extends to zoos - I always feel like many of the animals are depressed, when they look listless
other animals, like snakes, I can't speak for - I don't know that they're feeling enclosed
but animals like tigers who should have a large range, larger even than most zoos are in scope, those are the ones that I think are suffering.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
well, as much as I disagree with PETAs methods and reasoning, especially their reactions concening seaworld,
I do agree that there are some aquamarine species that are just too big to be kept in an enclosure of any kind.
you, you're just trying to get out and have a familial activity, I understand that
I just feel like it's a shame that the bigger animals cannot possibly have the space they require
Obviously, this extends to zoos - I always feel like many of the animals are depressed, when they look listless
other animals, like snakes, I can't speak for - I don't know that they're feeling enclosed
but animals like tigers who should have a large range, larger even than most zoos are in scope, those are the ones that I think are suffering.

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
Finished all the ones up in my queue almost all of them I could not find the celebrities hobby fuck it not doing anymore :LOL:

Reactions: seventhaxis

jan

Reaction score
it's an interesting read.
http://www.slate.com/blogs/wild_things/2014/06/20/animal_madness_zoochosis_stereotypic_behavior_and_problems_with_zoos.html

Reactions: Pleco

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
How do all you people survive with seemingly no sleep? I'm very angry.
Gotta get them REM cycles -- 1.5 hours for most people. Wake up at the end of a REM after only 4.5, you're going to feel much more refreshed than waking up in the middle of one after 8

Pleco

Friendly Neighborhood Rat
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Those "Find the hobbies of a given celebrity" HITs must be a pain in the ass because the batch is barely going down.

Kagura

Reaction score
i dont name my pandas , my TM is full of unnamed pandas, wut do ?
So I was going to quote this HIT that just happened to pop up as a joke response to this (because of the title), but then I actually looked at it and realized I didn't want people to think I was actually suggesting it.

They estimate 30-45 minutes? FOR 50 CENTS??

Reactions: jan and seventhaxis

Randomacts

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Start naming your pandas or they will grow up with an identity crisis. Panda cruelty is not tolerated around these parts :redpandano:
An abused panda has more tender meat.

seventhaxis

will turk for steak
Contributor
Reaction score
Title: Survey: Situation Experiences and Social Responses — About one hour | PANDA
Requester: Research UMDSOCY [A1RMMJBUZ4GB7U] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 3.00 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 4 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Survey about situation experiences and social attitudes for a research study, about one hour ($4.25). Must live in U.S., be U.S. citizen, self and parents born in and mostly lived in U.S., 90%+ HIT acceptance, fluent in English, at least 18 years old
Time: 24 hours
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $4.25
Qualifications: HIT approval rate (%) is not less than 90;Location is US

TurkingMaster

Crowd Master
Banned
Reaction score
What if you worked on a survey for an hour straight and then at the end it said... "Thank you for your participation! Please return the survey!" for some reason the image of this in my head cracks me up... :LOL:

Reactions: jan and seventhaxis
Status
Not open for further replies.