07/27 - Thursday is Dönerstag

Status
Not open for further replies.

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
The key is to first build-up all that momentum by bouncing off the ropes a few times, and then kick that leg up high before you descent upon your incapacitated opponent... Otherwise, it's just a selfish elbow and not one that is truly for the people.
If he didnt shake his leg it was not a true peoples elbow.

Reactions: aveline

TaxiDriver

Banned
Banned
Contributor
Reaction score
I believed a lot of it :,
Think i was 9 or 10 when I got to go to a WCW event. This was right before it was bought out. Loved it never been to a live WWE event. I remember back then WCW was like clean wrestling. WWF was controversial had things maybe a 10 year old shouldn't see. Definitely jumped to the WWF fanbase I accredit this decision to trish stratus and stacy keibler. When you hitting puberty the decision to swap loyalties is no question.

Reactions: Peachy

turkleton

Muddarator
Reaction score
Does anyone's need to find the perfect .gif hinder their ability to respond to a post in a timely manner? I feel like Pleco @Pleco can relate.

Reactions: Pleco and jklmnop

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score

Never thought I would see Peachy's future wife naked. You know there is a thread for that if you were worried by the way. Also, why can't you PM?
I don't know. I don't even see a message button for you

Peachy

Banned
Pollster
Crowd Pleaser
Champion
Reaction score
Is he the only one without a message button or is it like that for everyone? Also, do you have any scripts running on the page?
I just quickly clicked on everyone's name on this second page and he's the only one without the "start a conversation" link (for me at least). And I have have a few scripts running, but don't know why he would be the only one without a message button eh

Reactions: aveline and <Gucci>

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
I just quickly clicked on everyone's name on this second page and he's the only one without the "start a conversation" link (for me at least). And I have have a few scripts running, but don't know why he would be the only one without a message button eh
Hmm, that is weird. I'll poke around and see if I can figure anything out.

Reactions: Kerek and <Gucci>
Status
Not open for further replies.