07/25 - Wooly Wednesday!

Status
Not open for further replies.

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
i would probably have a baby if that were the deal.

i lose control of my emotional fitness when i'm woken up in the middle of the night.
same. that's why I'm pretty sure kiddo is gonna be an only child, idk if I can go through the sleep deprivation again

themildone

the real Jaded
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
It's killer, though I had mine REALLY close together. It was good to get it all over with at once and never have to deal with it again. :laughing:
ugh I can't imagine having 2 that young. If I do ever have another it's not gonna be until kiddo is at least 5 or so and in school all day.

4ourfuture

Contributor
Reaction score
I was sort of concerned about how subjective some of those Alexandria's were yesterday. I just checked and all of them have already been paid out. Nice. :qblock:

GRR

Reaction score
I was sort of concerned about how subjective some of those Alexandria's were yesterday. I just checked and all of them have already been paid out. Nice. :qblock:
ahhh man! I just turned off her pandas a few days ago!

Reactions: jan and 4ourfuture

Minx2121

Reaction score
ugh I can't imagine having 2 that young. If I do ever have another it's not gonna be until kiddo is at least 5 or so and in school all day.
I have 2 now, my youngest turned one in June and my older one is 6. I am glad they were not close together because the lack of sleep took a toll on me. It was worse on me with my second and that's why I am done having kids, I think if I had to do those nights again I would fall into a depression.

Status
Not open for further replies.