Do you have all your original teeth?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning! I'm going to give this a go for a little bit this morning. I've been having severe anxiety the last few days (I can only assume it is because the school year is getting ready to start and I will be home alone again everyday...it makes me sad). I had totally forgotten about Survey Comet and I hope it comes today, if not, I'll have to try tomorrow morning. Let's all make lots of money today!!!

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Good Morning! I'm going to give this a go for a little bit this morning. I've been having severe anxiety the last few days (I can only assume it is because the school year is getting ready to start and I will be home alone again everyday...it makes me sad). I had totally forgotten about Survey Comet and I hope it comes today, if not, I'll have to try tomorrow morning. Let's all make lots of money today!!!
Aww, I'm sorry about your anxiety! Meanwhile I'm so excited to be home alone in about a month when school starts. This will be the first time all the kids will be in school for me. I'll probably be over it by the end of the first week.

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: 15-minute academic survey with $1.5 completion award and the chance to earn additional payment.(~ 15 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: Labor Experiment20 [A1F9YCOYH0B6A4]
TurkerView: [ $21.99 / hour ]
Description: This HIT is for a research study. You will receive a guaranteed payment of $1.5 upon completion and have the chance to earn additional payment that will equal anywhere from $0 to $1.5 This study asks you to make a series of decisions. These decisions may impact your additional payment.
Duration: 120 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.50
Qualifications:
  • Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100
  • Exc: [2101053463-160551] DoesNotExist
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 96
  • Location In US
[390EOHYPK4LRUVJTC1NCTC8NHONX3T]

Reactions: savvy and Kennedy

scrmcasey

Skynet Aide
Gamemaster
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Title: What would you do in this situation? | PANDA
Requester: Stacey Sanders [A2SX1T6KEESRRI]
TurkerView: [ $13.30 / hour ]
Description: During this survey you will be asked to answer questions about how you experience your work and how you would behave in a certain situation that we will describe to you. You need to be employed in order to participate and have a supervisory position.
Duration: 30 Min
Available: 1
Reward: $1.00
Qualifications:
  • HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99
  • Location EqualTo US
[344RGS4J7S6J0H39BYGE9FLI7IOPMG]

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
Aww, I'm sorry about your anxiety! Meanwhile I'm so excited to be home alone in about a month when school starts. This will be the first time all the kids will be in school for me. I'll probably be over it by the end of the first week.
I used to be really excited about everyone going back and finally having time to myself, but now, they are gone all the time, with school, then practice for one of the various things they have to do, and it feels like I never get to see them. They just use this place to sleep and eat during the school year.

theturkscribe

Contributor
Reaction score
Dear people who think we are bots, you wouldn't believe how many things I return because I know that they do not really want my data even if I pass the screener but it then becomes clear I'm not fitting their target. Sincerely, human.

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
What's SurveyComet? Sorry I'm not still new
The one most people are referring to is a recurring, weekly hit where you do research and make predictions on various things. It should be ending soon though....I think sometime this month. They post other things occasionally though, and hopefully they will post another round of this again at some point :)

Reactions: Despairagus

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score

aw good luck! enjoy the time you have with them now!!!!

• Love
Reactions: LucyO

OnnaQue

Reaction score
I've got a lot of anxiety about the upcoming school year too. Mostly because it just seems like all I hear from my sons teachers is everything he does wrong. (He has special needs so I know he's a handful but come on) And my youngest is starting prek, I'm just not ready for the double mommy shame I feel coming. ?

LucyO

Contributor
Sole Survivor
Reaction score
aw good luck! enjoy the time you have with them now!!!!
Thank you!
I've got a lot of anxiety about the upcoming school year too. Mostly because it just seems like all I hear from my sons teachers is everything he does wrong. (He has special needs so I know he's a handful but come on) And my youngest is starting prek, I'm just not ready for the double mommy shame I feel coming. ?
I'm sorry to hear that :(. I'm sure you're a great mom and shouldn't feel shame! I know that feeling though, but don't let it get you down. A lot of moms feel that way, but as long as the kids are clothed, fed, and loved that's all that matters :hug:

research_admin

Requester
Reaction score
Good morning everyone!

I posted something similar yesterday. The invitation HIT and followup study links strategy worked well overall! Thank you all for your kind suggestions!

We will be posting another invitation HIT at 10AM ET today so that we can message those who sign up with the game links. The game should start at 11AM ET.

The game is an interactive online game, and it should take approximately 45 minutes. If you have played this game before, you won't be able to participate again.

Here is my colleague (who is the requester)'s TurkerView profile:

https://turkerview.com/requesters/A1ZZF7C2CMECZN-robert-chaudoin#

The base pay for this invitation HIT is 0.01 to avoid autograbbers' filters. The actual compensation will be disbursed through bonus payments for those who actually show up and complete the game.

Here is the title of invitation HIT that will go up :

Sign-up for a higher paying task (approx $15/45 minutes) to take place TODAY (7/24) @ 11 AM ET

Here is the HIT Description:

This is a sign up HIT to gather workers for a game. Only accept this HIT if you can join the game today (7/24) at 11AM ET and participate for approximately 45 minutes.

Payment:

The total payment for completing the game is expected to be from $11 - $17.

When you complete the game, you will automatically receive $5.

You will be paid an additional amount based on the number of points you score in the game. These amounts have generally ranged from $6 - $12.

If more people than are needed sign up to play the game, you will still be paid a show up fee of $1 for the few minutes that you spend on answering some questions and reading the game’s instructions. We will keep track of the number of participants and will excuse any extra participants.

Your additional payment, either from playing the game or from the show up fee, will be submitted as a bonus payment to this HIT.

Castor

Reaction score
Morning everyone. Hows this week been so far? We had a freak blink and you miss it thunderstorm that knocked out our power for 2 days

I was outside with the dog, saw dark clouds rolling in. A minute later crazy strong wind is breaking branches off trees and throwing them at us. A second later the sky opens up and torrential downpour. I get the dog in the house text my brother to see if they got the same thing. He says he's about to drive through it. I say drive safe then look out the window to watch the storm... It's already over. That's how quick it happened. It was the craziest thing. Not a tornado, not a hurricane, a 3 minute thunderstorm knocked out power for half the state!

savvy

goin' down to the yee-haw
Reaction score
Morning everyone. Hows this week been so far? We had a freak blink and you miss it thunderstorm that knocked out our power for 2 days

I was outside with the dog, saw dark clouds rolling in. A minute later crazy strong wind is breaking branches off trees and throwing them at us. A second later the sky opens up and torrential downpour. I get the dog in the house text my brother to see if they got the same thing. He says he's about to drive through it. I say drive safe then look out the window to watch the storm... It's already over. That's how quick it happened. It was the craziest thing. Not a tornado, not a hurricane, a 3 minute thunderstorm knocked out power for half the state!
are you in NJ? Yeah I heard there was a microburst there.

Despairagus

Jorf Beeboos ???
Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
Don't those usually pop up around 3 hours from now? I'm still waiting for my SC too.
Mine was up yesterday but I had no power and by the time I got it back I had no power to do any work (lol) so I kinda thought it would still be sitting around today but I'll check again after regular launch time :pray:

• Sad
Reactions: thismegan and LucyO
Status
Not open for further replies.