07/22 - Movie Monday!

One movie genre has to go...

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
I got a 94 on one of them. I just have a hard time believing I got the same score three times. I'll take m time and try again tonight. I wish there was some feedback.
On the bounding boxes I think 84 is passing but you need to make sure you take the 2nd part, and thats doing the hit part where you actually do the bounding box
MLDataLabeler

Qualifying HIT for Bounding Box Tasks - Bonus up to $2.00 Depending on Performance!

If you hit preview and it says take test you need to do the first part (the take test) if not then you accept that hit and thats the 2nd part.

Kristina M Greer

Reaction score
Gonna rant real quick....
OMG I am about to lose my crap with this kid... Grrrrrr.. she doesn't listen to anything... She fell outside on the concrete while i was talking to a neighbor, cuz she wouldn't listen.
Was telling the neighbor how some guy down the street got arrested cuz I pulled up on him beating his girlfriend in the street with a semiautomatic gun. Then Doesn't listen in the store and drove me insane.. Kept yelling for pizza the whole time we were in 7-11 so I ended up getting pizza for her.. then we get home, I put my soda on my desk and go give my mom her salad and taquitos... I'm like shes getting ito something she is too quiet. she finally comes into the room when I yelled "I have your bear and you're not getting it back" she came in there licking her lips.. I'm like crap she is into something.. go in my room and she took my whole Double gulp and dumped it on my bedroom floor.. Now my floor is all gross and I can't get it all up... I could cry.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...e1w-3fCdlZlrFW5nkwBkJb45a7m9uQ79FftBi0n&ifg=1

Starslip

Contributor
Crowd Pleaser
Reaction score
(Travis Rogers) [$1.75] - 3 hours 11 minutes - Answer Questions (20-50 minutes to complete; potential for additional HIT opportunities; can complete ONLY ONCE!

Oh boy, I'm sure excited to have the opportunity for more poorly paid HITs

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Interpersonal Perceptions Study(~ 8 minutes) | PANDA
Requester: KMK [A1ZCXTW7HB3KS1] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 5.00 Communicativity
★★★★ 4.13 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 18 | TOS Flags: 1
Submit a new TO review
Description: fun, brief set of questions
Time: 5340
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $1.01
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 50;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95;Location In US

Reactions: Peachy and Starslip

DatJersey

Reaction score

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Balltask | PANDA
Requester: hs [A39YF47KYKBHPV] (TO)
TO Ratings:
TO Unavailable
Submit a new TO review
Description: Predict the next ball colour
Time: 2592000
HITs Available: 1
Reward: $2.50
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThanOrEqualTo 100;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 95

DatJersey

Reaction score
Title: Answer a survey about your opinions of people with behavioral problems. 15-20 minutes. | PANDA
Requester: MSPS Ethics & Wellbeing Hub [AN66QHN3UINU0] (TO)
TO Ratings:
★★★★★ 0.00 Communicativity
★★★★★ 2.45 Generosity
★★★★★ 5.00 Fairness
★★★★★ 5.00 Promptness
Number of Reviews: 12 | TOS Flags: 0
Submit a new TO review
Description: Read brief descriptions of fictional characters with behavioral problems then answer some questions about your opinions of that person
Time: 10800
HITs Available: 3
Reward: $2.40
Qualifications: Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000;HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 98;Location EqualTo US

Status
Not open for further replies.