07/20 - SDCC Saturday!

Would you want to go to the moon? (if money was no issue)

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Michele

Working on degree in Moon
Contributor
HIT Poster
Reaction score
Title: Word Associations for Early Words 15 | Accept
Requester: Christopher Cox [A15OFECH7QA5HF] Contact
TV: [Hrly=$26.55] [Pay=Generous] [Approval=~24 hrs] [Comm=Excellent] [Rej=0] [Blk=0]
TO: [Pay=5.00] [Fast=0.00] [Comm=0.00] [Fair=0.00] [Reviews=1] [ToS=0]
TO2: No Reviews
Reward: 3.00
Duration: 35:00
Available: 1
Description: We invite Native English Speakers to complete a ~15 minute word association survey. We also request some non-identifiable demographic information, including information about how often you interact with young children.
Qualifications: Word Associations 15 DoesNotExist ; Total approved HITs GreaterThan 1000; HIT approval rate (%) GreaterThanOrEqualTo 99; Location EqualTo US; Non-English DoesNotExist

Reactions: cb456

aveline

Administrator
Champion
Reaction score
Fine, you’ve won CBS. I’ll probably sign up for All Access so that I can watch this show.
I don't mind All Access so much. It's only like $6 per month for their basic plan. For Discovery, I usually just resub after they come back from their mid-season break, get caught up, then stay subbed for the like 2 months until the season ends. It still ends up being cheaper for me than if I were to like resub to Netflix for a month to binge one show.

HelloHello

Reaction score
Me too - I was lazy, it was slow, and it got me the last few bucks...
And just as I was ready to retire for the 2nd time to make dinner and read an Intellizoom study popped up. Best laid plans and all that good stuff . . . not that I'm complaining you understand - LOL

Reactions: Blakkat

rsmath

Hatch Green Chile
Reaction score
So it's about bloody time we get to Mars, nes pa?
yes, the question is how to do it ethically since with current technology it's a death sentence to go to Mars. Well, maybe not so ethical. I can think of a few I'd like to send on a current one-way trip to Mars. :wink:

I think going back to the Moon should be #1 - it's doable getting to and from and we may even find it's probably got a lot of resources we can use to supply a moon base and it might make a good jumping off point to a mars mission rather than direct from earth to mars.

Reactions: ChristopherASA

TissueHime

Thread Maker Extraordinaire
Threaderator
Reaction score
1 hour left for dibs!
if you do call it, please tag me or else I might miss it

Status
Not open for further replies.